Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tom@LCO

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tom@LCO

  1. I guess they were paranoid about piracy. You and I know a lot of the video walkthroughs online could not have been completed a week ago without doing something shady.
  2. I am happy and sad I completed the game on the Xbox 360 it was glorious I think I will do PC next!!!
  3. I agree... I wonder who's idea that was? I know I bought mine in the U.K. because of that. I also hope this isn't a trend of future games. I like having a choice on how to buy. In this case it's either you download or don't play. Only way to change that is not to buy it or play it. If sales are low then in the future you'll see a disc again.
  4. I guess the fastest way to keep her quiet is to find the stuff lol.
  5. Yeah the person chose not to share anymore I guess we'll have to find another choice and I'll edit accordingly.
  6. Glad you have pc saves Stella people are going to need them! Like here in this thread.
  7. What a ride so far! The battles can be really tough! The puzzles are fun though My favorite weapon of choice is the bow
  8. Tom@LCO replied to Angelaian's topic in Off Topic
    I think I can do it.
  9. I would go and download the latest drivers for you video card. I remember that happening to me and it solved it. A lot of people are playing but probably not so many on pc as console. It seems NVidia cards are an issue and AMD cards are ok. Also I would tweak the settings and see what happens. Sorry I didn't come on early I was playing on the Xbox 360 Tomb Raider of course!
  10. I ordered my pc version from Game.co.uk
  11. no I did the same thing and got it eventually.
  12. I have 2 word for you... Get it!
  13. I haven't felt this way in so long but I don't want to put this game down! Don't forget to use the spoiler tags!
  14. Fan sites are listed on the game credits and we are listed yay! I have entered all my xbox 360 codes for downloadable content and am ready to begin! Woo Hoo! I have all the outfits hit man weapons packs and shanty town so far Will keep you posted!
  15. Wow I didn't get mine yet Glad you enjoyed it! So fast? I remember it would take me a month to finish a game on a few of them lol.
  16. Thanks! After all it is Showtime and therefore time to put on the work hat and get busy! After all we had almost 4 years to wait so who can complain If I had to give any advice... avoid youtube if you don't want spoilers they are up already.
  17. I might as well have said March 1st lol it's so late in the day! I finished the updates for the past few day's. They Include: The Final Hours Video 5 Part 2 : The final clip of the series The Tomb Raider Reborn Trailer TressFX Screens Tomb Raider Combat Clip All available for download too! Just go to LCO here and here also here! You can even go here on our new page! wow 4 days left to wait! Woo Hoo!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.