Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. I finished level 1 I didn't kill a single monkey, I saved 30 times and seemed to have travelled further than anyone else - that must be down to my Lara frequently doing a headless chicken impersonation - when i just knew there was a secret there somewhere.
  2. I saved last night at exactly the same spot as Shrensh's screenshot - only my Lara wasn't breakdancing LOL. I haven't killed any monkeys, have 3 secrets and that first tiger still made me jump.
  3. Thanks for the heads up BP - I really like the look of the new site - the banner artwork is great
  4. I've just loaded mine - it seems OK
  5. In the log-in box there is a tick box option to be anonymous. J7 does it all the time - then posts so we know he's there.
  6. She enjoyed the exhibition so much she spent £196,000 on 3 of Banksy's works. article here
  7. AngelR replied to Angelaian's topic in Off Topic
    I try to log in (at the new address) and the screen just refreshes itself to the log in page. It says 3 people are in chat - so it must work for some.
  8. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    It's a proven fact AJ=TR all the weird and angry people visit libraries. I hate the ones (and we get several a day) that come in to use our public access PC's at the busiest times and complain when they can't get on immediately. We'll say there are none available for an hour or so and they always reply "but I only want a few minutes" - Whether they want 2 minutes or half an hour there is still nothing available for an hour or so am I cannot conjure places when there are none. Some have even argued that they pay their council tax and are entitled to use the service - when they want. Then there's the darnright objectionable ones - I had an arguement with one yesterday because apparently my staff had the gall to let someone steal the newspaper he wanted to read.
  9. Thanks muchly LM and J7 - they were great
  10. I'll just share your list and add that I disliked not have a bottomless backpack.
  11. LOL - I had a mouthful of coffee when I read Mick's comment - had to clean my screen and keyboard after.
  12. Hi Trentsrevenge - Glad you found us, welcome back
  13. I played TR1 first but it was in 1997. I bought it for my hubby - he bought me the rest of the series as they came out.
  14. Welcome Back - glad you had a good time.
  15. LOL. What got me was that they definately used some of the same scenery - why didn't they stop when we'd seen it once.
  16. Welcome back, glad you had a great time. We saw some of the festival on TV - very impressive.
  17. I agree, I don't like them - I did manage the motorcycle in Legend but was glad when ithe ride was over. The UPV was definately my most hated. Are they easier to use if you play using a joystick or something other than just the keyboard?
  18. I can't remember what context TRL uses it, but generally I would say it means that whatever it is could be done, or be, anywhere so it might as well be there. They can't think of anywhere it would be more preferable to do it.
  19. Welcome back TR252, how did you find your first time in a plane? I'm glad all the security hassle didn't put you off. Hope you're feeling better now.
  20. I love this series - I've just started the Two Thrones but haven't had time to really get started yet. My son had to do a couple of the harder kills (inc. the elevator bit) in the first 2, I was getting frustrated at my inability - I really enjoyed the puzzles best.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.