Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AngelR

ModRaider
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AngelR

  1. I totally agree - I love the new look.
  2. Hi marcman - Welcome to LCO, have fun
  3. Thanks Fusion. I love seeing the concept stuff - and then looking at the finished work to see how it has changed.
  4. Woo, great report and pictures, I want that statue too LOL. It certainly seems an amazing place to visit never mind work and they do strawberries too. I'm looking forward to the Q & A session. Thanks Keir.
  5. Hi TRF, Welcome back - nice to see you around again.
  6. Welcome back DK **Purple** nice to see you around again.
  7. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    I take it you've had a bad day then
  8. Yes, I read that Angie was so tired after attending that event that they decided to stay at home.
  9. Glad it went OK, I was planning to attend but went out with hubby instead - sorry, no contest .
  10. I didn't get re-directed and only had time to search today as I figured you'd have set something else up, but I'm here now and glad everything got sorted. Well-done Tom and Craig.
  11. Welcome back AJ - glad you had a good time.
  12. I'm working that Saturday too - but I'll be home by the time it starts so hopefully I'll be there.
  13. Hope you both have a great time.
  14. AngelR replied to TR252's topic in Off Topic
    Actually I'd also like to rant about Super Tuesday - and the fact that news programmes in the UK seem to think it is more important than our own news. Yes I'm interested in the results but a 5 minute slot could inform us of that, our breakfast news this morning even came from USA, sorry but I'll bet America doesn't devote over half a news slot to British news - just tell us in November who our PM will be grovelling to, we don't really care how they got there.
  15. Hi German, Welcome to LCO - hope you enjoy your time with us. I can't wait for Underworld to come out either.
  16. I love the new skin Tom but it's a bit wide for my screen (I hate scrolling left or right) Is there anyway I can make it fit like the others or is it just as it comes?
  17. Prince Caspian looks good - thanks for that Hardcore. We finally got to see I am legend at the weekend and we all enjoyed it, although it did make me question the cure for alzeimers/parkinsons which was in the news! They showed a trailer for Jumpers which looks good. jumpers trailer
  18. It was a couple of days ago - did anyone go?
  19. I like reading your comments too - Sorry I didn't post to let you know.
  20. That comment is a little unfair surely - I have never even played on a playstation (any game) and we do have PS2 in the house, I own and have played all the TR games on the PC and enjoyed everyone of them. Does that somehow not make me a TR fan!
  21. Sounds great LM - Glad you all had such a good time - Welcome back
  22. Hi LadyKatrin welcome to the forum - enjoy


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.