Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/33454/-star-wars-original-trilogy-on-blu-ray-unlikely One of the wildest rumors to hit over the weekend was that Disney is planning to release the unaltered versions of the original "Star Wars" trilogy in a Blu-ray box set in time for the theatrical release of Episode VII. The rumor came from Comic Book who claims the project has been in the works for sometime, but the condition of the negatives Disney is using has made the transfer process difficult. The hope would be to release in its complete, unaltered, original form without the redone special edition effects. Unfortunately the report doesn't take into account numerous things, from Lucas' wishes to most notably the involvement of 20th Century Fox. As previously reported around the time of the 3D re-release of 'The Phantom Menace', Fox retains the distribution rights to the 1977 "Star Wars" film in perpetuity in all media worldwide. Fox also retains the theatrical, nontheatrical, and home video rights worldwide through May 2020 for the other five films. After that, they revert to Lucasfilm and Disney. No mention is made of Fox or Lucas in the report, which makes its validity highly dubious. Lucas last commented on the original editions a decade ago, telling The Associated Press at the time: That's a very arrogant thing for him to say considering that "half a completed film" made him a very very wealthy man! I hate Lucas as much as I hate Microsoft and Apple and Disney and Wal Mart!
  2. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    WOW!
  3. Almost 40 years later, the policies and decisions made by the U.S. Government during this country's nearly 25 years long involvement in the Vietnam War still haunts this country. The question is how many South Vietnamese who worked for the U.S. Government and the U.S. Armed Forces did we leave behind and how many of them ended up being captured, imprisoned by the Communist North Vietnamese and then executed? How many South Vietnamese paid with their lives for supporting the U.S. Government and for supporting their U.S. Government supported South Vietnamese Puppet Regime?
  4. Clues to the remaining unsolved images 2 Damn great cherry pie! 3 Time travel movie 5 Two idiots! 7 Recently Won Best Picture. 8 Day dreamer. 11 Best Picture winning musical. 12 Couple fall in love with each other again 15 World War II film about a girl who like to read 18 70's classic about a Surveillance man uncovers murder plot 19 Stuck on a fast moving train 20 School politics comedy 21 80's time travel film 22 Hitman goes to his High School reunion 23 Fall in love with your computer 29 They save valuable art 32 Recent film about Five women at an unexpected family reunion 36 Lottery movie 37 She looks for love in men who don't love her 41 Mary Poppins... 42 Vampire film 48 High School football players overcome adversity and racism to become one team 49 That's God! 51 Sell him a pen! 52 Bartenders in love. 53 New York city couple's dinner date gone crazy 59 Adventures set in a Hotel. 60 The Dude! 61 Who said romance is dead? 66 His job is to arrest his ex-wife. 67 Spelling bee revenge 69 His concert rehearsal movie filmed right before his death
  5. I remember in 2001 I called the host domain server and I offered to pay for Theresa's website domain renewal and the yearly hosting fees to keep it running. They wouldn't sell to me. They said it wasn't for sale. I remember they did they tell me the domain server was like $600-700 and can't remember how much they told me it was per year. I wish I did buy it. It would still be up today. Theresa's Tomb Raider website was one of the first that had everything. Now even the website that takes snapshots of old websites for posterity no longer has any pages of it anymore. Is that other guy still around? The guy that has another Tomb Raider website and at one time I was told I couldn't even mention his first name here. Don't remember what his name is anymore. p.s. I forgot about Croft Times and Lara In Motion.
  6. It couldn't be a joke. It's not April 1st. I remember that April 1st joke I played on everyone in the Eidos forum years ago. I told them that Tomb Raider 3 or 4? I think it was 4! That the release date was changed and postponed by a year. I posted a very well worded very authentic looking and sounding article. Everyone fell for it. No one cared it was April 1st: they believed it. Even the mods of the Eidos forum fell for it. A couple of the unofficial Tomb Raider sites even reported it as real. If I remembered correctly, I think one of those sites may have been Theresa's. Back in those days, whatever J7 said or wrote about Tomb Raider, it was word. After all, I had over 27,000 posts in the Eidos forum in one year time. p.s. whatever happened to Theresa?
  7. So it's not permanent? it will be available on the PS 3 and PS 4 at some point? If I were to repost here what I sent to Greedy Dynamics and Microsucks via Facebook and on the petition and emailed to Crystal Dumbnamics and Microstinks, Sir Tom and Gia will give me a spanking.
  8. How do you pronounce her last name?
  9. I also emailed the President of CD, and Vice President of Microsoft and PM them at least a dozen times with the similar messages on Facebook. Then in a related news article that was posted on a CBS news website that uses DISQUS comment, which I am a member of, I posted the same thing, uncensored. I am surprised CBS and DISQUS hasn't taken it down yet. I am considering boycotting Microsoft and pull all the XBOX ONE from my stores. Maybe even post a viral video of me smashing each and every one of them to pieces before sending them back to Microsoft.
  10. I have a friend who says when celebrities die, they always die in three. Is she one of the last great ones left from the Golden Age of Hollywood? http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/12/showbiz/lauren-bacall-dead/ (self starting video there) http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/13/movies/lauren-bacall-sultry-movie-star-dies-at-89.html
  11. Guested Account replied to a post in a topic in Off Topic
    His best early movies to me will always be The World According To Garp.
  12. Here's their Facebook page and I sent them a very rude and bold PM! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crystal-Dynamics/8277214270 and sent them an email: info@crystald.com
  13. Guested Account replied to a post in a topic in Off Topic
    The last time a comedian's passing affected me this deeply was when John Ritter passed away. We came to the U.S. in August 1977. Dad bought our first TV sometimes in late 1978. I didn't speak but a few words of English then and I was attending 7th grade here. I learned most of my English outside of school watching TV shows like Mork and Mindy, Happy Days, CHiPS, Charlie's Angels and Three's Company. It's very sad that all that money and it still won't cure depression and substance abuse and addiction. Robin Williams just re-entered rehab for substance abuse in July. He has been battling substance abuse and depression since 1980.
  14. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1872181/ A bit better than the first one but still not as good as the Sam Raimi's adaptation. The CGI just looks messy and fake. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield scenes feel forced. It looks like they don't have any real chemistry as actor and actress together. In several scenes, Garfield's facial expressions were just horrible. He looked like he was constipated or he was getting ready to pass gas! Now they are talking about a 3rd film in 2018. Is anyone really going to care by then, 4 years after this 2nd film? Why the long gap when there were only 2 years between the first one and this one? 2.5/5 Some questions I have: What disease does Norman and Harry Osborn have? How does Harry knows to get into that suit and not the Octopus (looks like it) one next to it? Who does Doctor Conners talks to at the end of The Amazing Spider Man during the credits? Who is this Mr. Fiers guy? So I guess Mary Jane will be the new female lead in the next film?
  15. Anyone ever look at these? These are funny! Some of them are right on the money! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL86F4D497FD3CACCE
  16. Interstellar Trailer 3. My reaction after seeing the first trailer in December 2013: My reaction after seeing the second trailer in May 2104: My reaction today after seeing this third trailer:
  17. The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0948470/ Finally got around to watch this movie in its entirety from beginning to end after my last attempt to watch it back in May and gave up after 16 min. What a mess! Why did they had to spoil it by revealing Peter Parker identity to Gwen Stacy? So many plot holes in this film and so many things are wrong with this reboot, I don't even know where to begin! I don't know if I should even watch the second one! I didn't care for this movie when I first saw the trailer. Without Raimi and Kirsten and Toby, it was not the same. They should never had re-booted the franchise so soon after the last Raimi's Spider Man movie! 2/5 Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1843866/ The plots of these movies are all the same because they are all somewhat related or a continuation of each other especially with the characters popping up from one film to the other. Like in Thor, Thor fights his brother Loki who then reappears to fight everyone in Avengers and now it seems he will reappear in the next Avengers movie. In Captain America: Winter Soldiers, Captain America fights an old friend who has become his enemy. Wait! That's the same plot for Iron Man 3, isn't it? Iron Man fights someone from his past who is now his enemy. Furthermore, for as much as I love to see ScarJo as Black Widow, it's beginning to get tiring to see her in three back to back Marvel Comics movies and she will also be in the next Marvel Comics Avengers film. Iron Man, Avengers, Thor, Captain America, X-Men, Wolverine, etc! All Marvel Comics! Then on the other side of the coin it's the same thing with DC Comics based movies: Superman, Batman, Superman vs Batman Too much of anything is not good! Soon Hollywood will only produce two kind of movies: Reboot/Remakes of the same movies over and over and Comic books adaption live action films. 2/5
  18. Dang! I am always the last one! Happy Birthday Stella!
  19. Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014) in IMAX 3D http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2109248 Amazing movie! Every action sequence a well choreographed ballet. Every frame a beautiful masterpiece. If Michael Bay's films were paintings, Monet, Rembrandt, Picasso, Van Gogh, Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Degas, Renoir, Warhol would be proud!! Nolan, Favreau, Singer, Abrams and the other directors of the Thor, Captain America, Spiderman (new one) and Avengers franchises, they all can learn from Bay. They keep cranking out the same comic book based films that are not worth the $200-$250 million budget they spent on. All they are doing is milking the cow over and over so the coming books based movies fan boys just flock to the theater like a herd of mindless sheep. Best $16.50 I'd ever spend on a movie ticket this year!! 5 out 5!! 11 out of 10!! 6 out of 5 Stars! AAAAA+!!
  20. And now U.S. companies are going to send chickens that have been killed here, already frozen but still with their feathers on, to China to be defeathered and processed and then send back to the USA to be sold in your local grocery store? ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO WAY! http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/22/us-china-food-idUSKBN0FR07K20140722 http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-21/mcdonald-s-yum-suspend-orders-from-chinese-meat-supplier-husi.html
  21. Nooooo! Not Rockford!


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.