Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. Actually, we are both partly correct. It was both Russian and Cuban troops.
  2. Am I dreaming? After 3 years there is finally a trailer? This movie was supposed to be out in 2009. Then the script was rewritten because Hollywood was afraid China would get offended since this time around, it was China (instead of Cuba) that invaded the U.S.A. So the bad guys were changed to North Korea and the film had to be re-shot. Then it was supposed to be released in 2010 and it got pushed back and pushed back several times. Then the release date was changed to 2011 and that was postponed also and then cancelled; the final print just sat on the shelf somewhere in Hollywood for the past 3 years!! PINCH ME!! Director: Dan Bradley Stars: Chris Hemsworth, Isabel Lucas and Josh Hutcherson Synopsis: In "Red Dawn," an American city awakens to the surreal sight of foreign paratroopers dropping from the sky – shockingly, the U.S. has been invaded and their hometown is the initial target. Quickly and without warning, the citizens find themselves prisoners and their town under enemy occupation. Determined to fight back, a group of young patriots seek refuge in the surrounding woods, training and reorganizing themselves into a guerilla group of fighters. Taking inspiration from their high school mascot, they call themselves the Wolverines, banding together to protect one another, liberate their town from its captors, and take back their freedom. Info http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234719/ TRAILER: right click/save as 480p http://playlist.yaho...d&sid=132519290 720p http://playlist.yaho...d&sid=132519294 1080p http://playlist.yaho...d&sid=132519296
  3. Everyone, do yourselves a favor. Stay away from this movie! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1440129/ Do not watch it! I don't care if the rental of the DVD is $1 or free or free with a rebate and a bag of popcorn and soda! Do not waste your time with this pile of stinking crap! The 131 min you'll waste on this film, you are better off using it to do other things!! Even cleaning the house or doing dishes or doing laundry is more fun and rewarding than watching this junk!!
  4. The email I sent to my sister was very simple: "Hi Sis. You travel to Chicago quite a bit. Can you recommend a good German restaurant near Lincoln Square? Thanks"
  5. Is it just me or does everyone has an attitude nowadays? Do you sometime get the felling people just don't want to be bothered with you and you've done nothing to them to deserve it? I emailed my sister to ask her something about Chicago because she travels there a lot. Her response is: "Dude, I haven't been to Chicago since 2007!" I am not a Dude! I am her brother!
  6. Happy Birthday, Stella! I am proud to say some of the TR tips I posted in the forums years ago ended up in Stella's online walkthrough. It's an honour!
  7. Well, it's about time! How long has it been? 6 years? Cast: Sean Bean, Kit Harington, Carrie-Anne Moss, Malcolm McDowell, Radha Mitchell, Deborah Kara Unger, Martin Donovan, Adelaide Clemens, Chris Anton, Heather Marks, James Collins, Cassie Owoc, Michel C. Foucault, Jacky Lai. The Film Heather Mason and her father have been on the run, always one step ahead of dangerous forces that she doesn't fully understand, Now on the eve of her 18th birthday, plagued by horrific nightmares and the disappearance of her father, Heather discovers she's not who she thinks she is. The revelation leads her deeper into a demonic world that threatens to trap her forever. Links Silent Hill - Revelation (N/A) Yahoo, IGN HD, Official YouTube Encode of the Domestic Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F09FBt1s4ZQ QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (53.5Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 960X540 (36.5Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 640X360 (20.2Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 1920X1080 (71.8Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (53.6Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (35.6Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 852X480 (26.7Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 640X360 (18.3Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 576X324 (13.2Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 512X288 (9.3Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 480X270 (6.0Mb) Extended "Nurses" Clip (1 min and 45 Seconds) contains SPOILERS QT Domestic Trailer 1920X1080 (49.4Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (37.1Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 1280X720 (24.5Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 852X480 (18.6Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 640X360 (12.7Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 576X324 (9.1Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 512X288 (6.4Mb) QT Domestic Trailer 480X270 (4.2Mb)
  8. I went to the store, I asked for the Deli Manager and Store Manager. When they came up to the Customer Service counter, I took the cold cuts out of the ziploc bag and I showed it to them. Then I asked them without telling them what I thought is wrong: do you see anything wrong with these? They immediately saw what was wrong and apologize and gave me DOUBLE my money back. Then the Deli Manager, a nice polite lady, took me to the Deli and I got 1 lb of Turkey, 1 lb of Ham and 1 lb of Salami sliced correctly (Sandwich slices) and at no charge to me! She did ask me who sliced the messy cold cuts for me and I did tell her.
  9. We bought some Ham and Turkey cold cuts the other day from the Deli of our grocery store; that's where the cold cuts are sliced in front of you and not already packaged. Now a slice of Ham and Turkey should be a slice, right? When you open the ziplog bag and you want to take a slice out to put on your bread, it's supposed to separate easily and be an entire slice, am I correct? Unless things have changed recently and I missed out on some new trend; that's my experience and understanding that's how it has always been! The Ham and Turkey slices in these 2 bags were all lumped together into a big mess. I can't tell where the edge of one slice begins and ends and where the next slice begins. When I tried to separate a slice, it's tangled up with the other slices and instead of getting one slice, you get this big mess of SHREDDED Ham and Turkey. The Deli used to have an old man and an old woman doing the slicing; every slice the same thickness and laid out carefully on top of the previous slice. They even take the first couple of slices and show it to you to make sure it's the right thickness that you want and let you keep those slices as free tasting samples. Now there are 2 young white males and a young black male and black female working there. You tell them what you want and they just start slicing. You tell them how thick you want it sliced and they pretty much don't hear what you are saying. They don't show you how thick the slices are and you don't get any samples. I have to asked them a few times: how thick are you slicing it? Let me see? They just hold up a slice and you are 10 feet away from them because they are behind the counter; you can't see it! One time they tried to slice salami the thickness of pepperoni. Each slice was like 1/4 inch thick! They are also busy talking and chatting among themselves at the same time they are slicing the meat. Tomorrow I am taking both packages of Ham and Turkey back and I will demand a full refund. I will also tell them this is unacceptable and that their deli employees need to be retrained; I will also challenge the manager to see if she or he can separate a slice from the pack without shredding it. Most people nowadays DON'T want to be bothered to do a GOOD JOB anymore! They just want to COLLECT a Paycheck! Slicing Ham is NOT rocket science! A monkey can do a better job than these idiots at SAFEWAY RANDALL'S/TOM THUMB FLAGSHIP Store can! FLAGSHIP Store! That's a Laugh! It's only FLAGSHIP by name! RANDALL'S/TOM THUMB used to be a good store, family owned and then SAFEWAY bought them out! Oh! I am also going to go to Central Market down the street first. They slice everything the way it's supposed to be sliced and even put wax paper in between each slice of cold cuts and cheese. I am going to get the same amount of ham and turkey (1 lbs each) from Central Market, take it to RANDALLS and tell them: This is how it's done! I never worked in a Deli but even I can show them how to do it. I grew up in Italy. Mamma would send me to the Deli underneath our apartment building to buy prosciutto and asiago and mortadella and I was only 5-6 years old. I missed the old man and old woman. Not only they did a good job, they remembered your name and what you usually get and how you like it sliced, EVERY TIME! They even spent the time to chit chat with you and ask you about your family and so on! The old man and old woman probably got let go so Safeway can hire these young morons and give them less pay and no benefits! p.s. this is the same store I had a previous problem at as I've mentioned in a previous post: http://www.laracroftonline.net/index.php?showtopic=1921&st=180#entry44100 It's only 1 mile from our house and it's convenient but I am tired of the place; every other week it's something! Emailing Safeway and you don't get a response!
  10. the trailer to a Summer 2013 movie the studio didn't want you to see Get it while you can! use VLC Player at http://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html Go to Video/Aspect Ratio/Change from Default to 4:3 http://www2.zshare.ma/72vfrd1brvg2 Mirror: http://jumbofiles.com/sl6iz39cx6xg
  11. January? That would be a perfect belated birthday present for me.
  12. When do you think we will get a playable PC Demo, Sir T?
  13. I still have the original PC copies of TR1-TRA including the Gold Editions . I should put them on my laptop but the sidewinder mouse won't work with Windows 7.
  14. That's how I felt about The Dark Knight too. Too many characters just come and go and I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on!
  15. Typical corporate America: those who do no work are the ones that get recognized. those who do all the work don't get recognized and they are the ones that get blamed when something goes wrong. That kind of thing and attitude is not allowed at my stores. Everyone do what they are supposed to do as individuals and as a team; everyone helps each other. My business partner and I don't tolerate butt kissing, brown nosing, favoritism, bickering, complaining. We treat all the employees as if they are our family and we expect them to do the same with each other and with me. Before I had my own business, I worked for people from retail to movie theaters to real estate to janitorial to convenience store to being a Police Officer. I was mistreated on several occasions by some of my former employers and I didn't do anything to deserve it nor did I do anything wrong; I'd always told myself if one day I had my own business, I will not treat my employees the same way. In almost 20 years of being in retail, I can count on both hands the total numbers of employees I have terminated and it's a very small number.
  16. I would report Crystal and those 3 cashiers to David - to let them know they weren't doing what they were supposed to do and you had already worked 1 hour over and it's not your responsibility to carry everyone!
  17. photos of Angelina on the set 28 images gallery: http://www.imagebam....4demdouqu6dj2m/
  18. Will I be able to make her ponytail swing and move in 10,000 different ways? I spent hours replaying TR2 just to make her ponytail move. Sometime I had her stand in the same spot and roll forward and backward over and over and I'd never saw her ponytail move the same way twice.
  19. DLC? Can you speak English please?
  20. Mamma Mia!! 234 Places to eat in Walt Disney World!! http://disneyworld.d...et&fv_963905=on
  21. Thanks, BP. I never been to Disney World (or Disney Land). I have been to the Disney Store. I think if I didn't have any children, I'd probably will never go to Disney World or Disney Land. So I am excited to go too. Probably more excited than the Angels. LOL!
  22. Will Lara have her magic backpack this time?
  23. LOL! When I GOOGLE her for more information, Google gave me her naked photos from Californication. She'd also played Kate Middleton in William and Kate. at LA Confidential Magazine Party June 14th, 2012
  24. Just watched Resident Evil Extinction and Resident Evil Afterlife. So now I have re-watched all the Resident Evil films and I am ready for the new one. I want to say Extinction is the weakest of the entire series.
  25. I watched my Resident Evil and Resident Evil 2 DVDs this week. So at the end of 2, Alice died in the helicopter crash and what they do? Revive her using the T-Virus or cloned her? Also, why make Alice into an ultimate weapon between the end of RE1 and beginning of RE2?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.