Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. more here: http://www.tombraidernews.com/news_detail.php?nid=60
  2. I just watched the crappiest movie of the year!! Hancock is the crappiest movie of the year; it started out well and then went downhill as if the writers couldn't follow up and deliver with the premise they originally started so they decided to take the whole movie in a total 180 degrees different direction; furthermore, after seeing the film in its entirety, I feel the trailers that were shown before this movie's release were completely misleading and additionally, the PG-13 rating was totally wrong; it should had been rated R!!
  3. July 15th is the start of the E3 Electronic Show but Eidos won't release it to the public until July 18th. Now where I put those photos I took at E3 2000?
  4. Watch in your Browser: View Online (MSN.com) - UK Download (Right-Click "Save As") 480p (47.86 MB) (720p) (72.6 MB) High Def 1080p (114.62 MB) This looks even better than Casino Royale!!
  5. Who?!? Us?!? What We Do?!? Not Us!! Ge-ro-ni-mo-o-o!!
  6. Thanks for the Scans, Shrenshy!! Guess I will have to steal a Playstation 3
  7. I said something several times in different forums including this one about Lara and a daughter thing and no one believed me... now where I put that thing at....
  8. Shrenshy lives for anything weird and scary and slimy living in strange dark creepy isolated places... it's her calling in life!!
  9. oh boy here we go again with the Lara's daughter thing...
  10. more of some that are already posted in this thread but without Text and Tag and a few new ones from old photoshoots:
  11. My PC was off all day today and when I got home and booted up around 7 pm, all I did was check my email, look at LCO and a couple of favorite websites and go to Microsoft Messenger. I left the PC on and still log into Messenger to go kiss the girls goodnight, when I got back I got exactly this: http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index...07215923AAdLr1c I did a full norton and Spy sweeper scan and it didn't find anything. But under CTRL ALT DEL there was a 30658.exe showing in processes and when I told it to End Process, it appeared again, sometime appearing 4 times at the same time in processes. I downloaded and ran Hijack this and didn't find it; I then downloaded and ran SPybot and it found it and killed it. I don't know where I got it - it wasn't doing that before I shut down the PC to go to work at noon today. So be careful!!
  12. weak? you better hope she didn't hear you say that because she can still kick *** and take numbers!!
  13. Actually she's 40.
  14. that looks Fantastic, Tom!! Thank You!! I can't wait to play this!!
  15. more: except for the last 2 images on the bottom, the rest are from the Italian Issue of Vanity Fair and they are not in the American July Issue
  16. Angelina recording Kung Fu Panda: I wonder how much $$$ she gets just for the use of her voice?
  17. wow talk about digging up all friends... Mick, it's not that hard, I used the KB and mouse and I did just fine!!
  18. as soon as I hear it's a sales call right after I answer my phone, I just hang up!!
  19. The magazine is out now, I'm working on getting the HQ Scan of it. In the meantime enjoy these low quality photos from the actual issue and the unedited transcript of the Full Vanity Fair article: The following Article in downloadable Word Document: http://www.sendspace.com/file/bal63s
  20. Another Bully with a Badge and a Gun: the full video: http://www.filecabi.net/video/b1fa19ba277.html the news report: An officer is required by law to provide his full name and badge # without question when a civilian requests it. This officer was in the wrong - he waited for the Cameraman to put the camera down before he attacked him because he thought the camera was going to be turned off and he would get away with Police Brutality. The officer name is D. Guzman, he works out of the Southeast Substation 800 Louisiana S.E., 87108 (505) 256-2050 His commanding officer is: Commander Murray Conrad murrayconrad@cabq.gov The Police Chief is Ray Schultz rschultz@cabq.gov I got this information by calling the public non-emergency phone # on this page: http://www.cabq.gov/police/areacommands/index.html and the dispatcher who answered gave me this info under the freedom of information act with no questions asked of me why I want the info. Then I followed the link posted on that same page to the Southeast Area Command: http://www.cabq.gov/police/areacommands/southeast.html My email to his commanding officer and the Police Chief:
  21. so I presume Angie is the voice of the Tigger Master?
  22. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    This is for all the LCO Members who were around in 1984 and 1986 when these 3 classic songs were burning up the Radio Airwaves: Alphaville Forever Young http://youtube.com/watch?v=n7CuJ8cR9sg Steve Perry Oh Sherrie http://youtube.com/watch?v=__eI4u_tQD8 Steve De Burgh The Lady In Red


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.