Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. We saw Resident Evil Extinction. What a great movie and yes, there will be a 4th one!!
  2. :woho:well that Officer in the video has been fired!! Yah!! http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navcl...07456&hl=en
  3. if you read that report it says they couldn't get the guy to put his hands behind his back to cuff him so they had to taser him which is BS. as a former Police Officer, I have many times force a suspect to put his hands behind his back without using a Taser (we didn't have them in the mid 80s) or a Baton. Just grab the guy's arms and force them behind his back especially in this case, there was more than one officer to do that!!
  4. same video of the University of Florida incident; different angle: http://www.break.com/index/second-view-joh...rry-speech.html At 46 seconds, notice the MORON Officer on the right with his handgun out and pointed at the student!! What an Idiot!! What if he tripped and the weapon discharged? Or what if he fired and missed? Never draw your weapon in a crowded place like that unless you are in fear for your life and it doesn't look like the Student was any threat at all!! copy of the Police Report (most of it it's probably made up by those Dumb Officers to cover their own Butt for excessive use of force when they tasered the Student without cause: http://www.speedyshare.com/533966820.html
  5. More Police Abuse and this time, they violated a Law Abiding Citizen's Freedom of Speech: http://blog.washingtonpost.com/offbeat/200..._student_1.html related articles: http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navcl...31376&hl=en call and email them and make your voices heard: The University of Florida Police Department Building 51, Museum Road P.O. Box 112150 Gainesville, Florida 32611-2150 phone: (352) 392-1111 fax: (352) 392-0539 email: updinfo@admin.ufl.edu I called too and they say it's under investigation which is Police Jargon for We Are Going To Investigate and then Clear the Officers of Any Wrong Doing and Sweep It Under the Carpet:
  6. your boyfriend looks scary
  7. me... http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...ost&p=26044 no I am not losing my hair, I just had a haircut that day!! thank you BP!!
  8. they are now reporting that the commuter lot where this occured is outside St. George's City Limit so Sergeant James Kuehnlein had no jurisdiction there in the first place!! Sergeant Kuehnlein should never even had approached Mr. Darrow and asked him what he was doing there and furthermore, what was Sergeant Kuehnlein doing outside of the St. George's City Limit while being on duty in a marked patrol car and doing traffic stops where he had no Police Power? :angry: I called the Chief again and he had no answer for it!! Just total silence for a few minutes on the phone!!
  9. Did you get a ticket? I would had filed a formal complaint with the Police Department and took him to court!!
  10. FACT: Chief Uhrig was determined to have made sexual advances towards a 17-year old girl seven years ago as an Arnold police officer. He lies to internal affairs about the matter. Official document of the Missouri government. http://www.oa.mo.gov/ahc/case/Uhrig01-0435PO.KAW.doc FACT: A check of court records shows Kuehnlein himself pleaded guilty of assault and stealing in two different cases, in 1988 and 1990. He successfully petitioned a judge in St. Louis County in 1998 to expunge his criminal record, which was making it hard for him to get work as a cop. The judge ordered those records sealed, as well as records of an acquittal for drunken driving and an assault arrest that did not result in charges. http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stor...55?OpenDocument FACT: the camera in Kuehnlein's car mysteriously "disappears", a violation of police procedures. If cops are allowed, in fact are obligated, to tape interactions with civilians, why can't civilians do the same? In fact, the ACLU AND the Missouri attorney general recommend the same thing. BOOYAH! http://www.myfoxstl.com/myfox/pages/News/D...mp;pageId=3.2.1 I called Chief Uhrig to ask him about the case where he made sexual advances toward a 17-year old girl when he was a Police Officer and he got very irate; I told him he shouldn't even be a Peace Officer much less a Police Chief!!
  11. It's still unconfirmed and in talks but I hear George Clooney maybe in it and it will be released in late 2008 - but like I say, it's still too early to tell.
  12. he took a sip from it? it kind of reminds me of a movie once where one of the character used an empty beer bottle to relieve himself and they were pulled over by the Police and the Officer took a sip from it.
  13. I am posting this thread because lately, it seems there has been quite a few videos on YouTube and other internet Video hosting sites showing Police Officers who are sworn to serve and protect the public who abuse their power and the Citizens they are paid by our TAX money to protect. Like this one: http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/19/1961.asp and no it's not fake because I did call the Police Chief of that small Missouri Department and complained: Police Chief Scott Uhrig 9041 Southview Ln. 63123 314-631-1295 I was sitting at a red light in the city of Southside, a small 3 square miles municipality here in Houston, TX. This was about 24 years ago. There was a City of Southside patrol car in the lane next to mine and we sat there together waiting for the light to turn green. When it did and we started moving, he got behind me and pulled me over and said I ran the red light. When I told him that how is that possible when we both sat at the light together waiting for it to turn green, he said he wasn't there. Then he told me to get out of the car, made me turn around and handcuff me and arrested me because I was fit the profile of a suspicious person they were looking for (yeah, a 18 year old teenager driving an old Van with no A/C who also happens to be Italian and we all know Italian Young Men are all Mafia Hitmen and Goodfellas, don't we?). He then searched my vehicle, he found some videotapes that I was gonna go return and he accused me of stealing those. I told him to call the phone number printed on the videotape cases and he can verify that they are not stolen and he wouldn't. He said I don't tell him what to do!! He then said my inspection sticker and registration stickers were fake because according to him, by Texas Law, they should be place on the windshield no further than 3 inches apart from each other (the law is 6 inches by the way) and he proceeded to rip them off with a pocket knife. He took me to jail on charges of running a red light, displaying fictitious State documents (the registration and inspection stickers), possession of stolen property (the videotapes). I was allowed one phone call and I called my parents. My parents came and got me out of jail. I was released on a $500 bond; had to pay a $120 storage fee to get my truck out of storage plus $10 for another State Inspection and $35 for another Registration Sticker. We took the City of Southside Police Department and that Officer, Sergeant Bell, to Court along with a formal complaint to TCLEOSE (Texas Commission on Law Enforcement) and we won a nice sum of money plus Sergeant Bell lost his Law Enforcement Commission to practice being a Peace Officer in Texas. Furthermore, the judge ordered the City of Southside to have this incident expunged from my DPS driving and criminal record. Have you had any run ins with the Police that you felt the Officer(s) were unjustified in stopping you in the first place (lack of Probable Cause)?
  14. ok I really hope that title is not real!!
  15. please adopt me too, Angelina!! I am house broken, self sufficient and toilet trained!!
  16. take a bottle of vinegar (any kind, red, white, etc) and if you get a jelly fish on you, pour some vinegar on it and it will die within seconds; the vinegar also neutralizes the poison
  17. hey! my wife is not on that list!!
  18. New Uncensored Internet Trailer (92MB) contains CGI blood and nudity (right click and save target as) http://downloads.paramount.com/mp/beowulf/...railer_720p.mov
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4vmSvCVbc
  20. I am confused!! Fridge Raider: omg i cannot believe they are bringing out a new game they just keep going and its soo cool I fail to understand what he is saying!!
  21. stop messing with the Classics!! Halloween is a Horror Classic and this Crap should never have been green lighted!!
  22. see if this helps: http://support.eidosinteractive.com/index....v=0,982,663,980


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.