Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Final Fantasy RPG

Ms.Croft

I watched as Valefor swooped down and stopped just a few feet away from the Sinspawn. I only had a rear view of what was going on, but I could see light coming from Valefor and I knew it was preparing its overdrive attack, energy ray. Valefor unleashed the attack and blinding light followed. When that subsided Valefor was still present, but so was the Sinspawn. Tetsuna prepped another fire arrow "That thing must be really strong. It withstood that attack." I held my hand up "Wait." I told Tetsuna. Valefor began attacking with its sonic wings attack, the Sinspawn tried to counter, but Valefor was too quick. Tetsuna still stood ready to fire "I think its weakening. I think another shot would help." I still told Tetsuna "Wait." I kept watching. Then I saw something coming from within the Sinspawn and I thought "Sinspawn don't have that kind of power." I yelled at Yuna "Dismiss!!!!"....

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Sinspawn...it did something I hadn't seen before, it made itself split. Yuna and Tetsuna looked on in shock. Yuna looked back at me "How are we to combat two of these?" Just then I heard laughing, and it was rather sinister. I turned around and Seymour was standing near the door. He pointed to the pair of Sinspawn "I bet you didn't see that coming did you. You thought I was going to kill off Valefor, I made it split so you'd call it off. By the way Yuna, your Valefor isn't as strong as it used to be. You all will just have to figure a way to kill both of them, if you don't then the ship is doomed. I'd hate to see this ship go down in a flaming heap." Seymour then said "Oh I said that wrong. I'd LOVE to see this ship go down in a flaming heap." he laughed again and vanished. Yuna then said "We can't beat two of them. We must get off this ship." I nodded and we made a retreat back into the ship. Yuna went to the bridge and told everyone "We have to get off this ship now. There's two Sinspawn up top." Cid looked at the spheremap and said "Ok, we'll all teleport off at the Mi'hen Highroad." he hit the intercom "This is Cid. We're all teleporting off the Celsius, this is not a drill."

Brother instantly broke down and started crying.

"No, not my ship. Not my beautiful baby!"

"I'm sorry Brother, we don't have a choice"

"Everyone here? Good, we're teleporting off now" Cid started.

"You all go now. I'll be down in a minute" I said running towards the lift. I couldn't leave with my spheres.

"Yuna" came Rikku's voice "Go!" I replied "I'll be fine" Rikku hesitated but turned back and went to the teleporter.

The lift doors opened and Barkeep and Darling came running out "Wait for ush!" they called running towards the teleporter. I went in and pressed the button for the cabin. Just before the doors closed, I heard the teleporter. Everyone was gone.

As soon as the doors opened I ran to my room and opened the cupboard doors. I quickly grabbed my bag full of spheres and ran back to the lift. I hit the button to go back to the bridge, when the doors opened again, I ran straight for the teleporter and hit the button to go. Nothing. I hit it again. It wasn't working.

"Oh no" I gasped "No, no, no, no, no" I said hitting the button each time. Nothing was working...

Then "Syotyo. Syotyo. Lamleic ec kuehk tufh. TUFH E DAMM OUI!" It was Brother's custom warning message for if the ship was ever going to go down.

"I'm gonna die here" I said looking at the floor.

"Lady Yuna" came a voice from behind me.

-----

Meanwhile, down on the ground.

"What's taking her so long?" came Rikku's voice.

"Oh no, look!" Paine said pointing at the ship "It's coming down"

"Yunie! Oh, I knew I should have stayed and helped her!"

-----

I turned around quickly.

"Anima? Bahamut?" I asked.

"Yes my lady" Anima replied.

"What are you doing here?"

"You need help. Correct?" Bahamut asked

"Yes, please"

"Well, although we cannot help you off of of this ship, we can give you this" he said holding out something in his hand.

I took it from him. It was a sphere. A pure black sphere "What is it?"

"A new dressphere. We made it for you" Anima replied

I nodded quickly "Well, what's it called?"

"That is for you to decide" Bahamut replied.

"Thankyou"

"You are welcome Lady Yuna" They said and disappeared.

I quickly secured the little black sphere into the last empty node in the middle of my garment grid. Small black swirls formed on the garment grid, that's when I pressed the sphere. Instead of the usual bright lights that appeared when I changed my dressphere, it was black. Almost like a fog. When it finished I quickly looked down.

"Wow" I said before looking back as much as I could "Wings!" I gasped.

"Vehym fynhehk. kad uvv dra creb" came the warning again.

"Alright, alright" I said quickly running over to the window and looking down. The ship was still high up "This is gonna make a mess when it goes down" I said to myself.

Stepping back to the stairs, I took a deep breath and sprinted at the glass. When I was close enough I dived and the wings wrapped around me. I smashed through the glass of the celsius and began speeding towards the ground, like a bullet.

"How do these wings work?" I asked myself, the wings still wrapped around me. It was just like Valefor when she was Summoned, only I didn't know how to use the 'brakes'.

-----

"Oh, why? Why Yuna?" Rikku cried.

Tetsuna looked up then and began jumping up and down and shouting "There! What's that?"

Everyone looked up "Is that....Yuna?" Paine asked.

"What the heck is she wearing?" came Buddy's voice.

"It's a dressphere" Shinra replied.

"Well...Dressphere's don't usually come with wings do they?" he asked.

"........No......." Shinra replied.

"Who cares let's go!" Rikku said running towards where she thought I would land.

-----

"Uh oh. The ground is getting pretty close" I thought to myself as I gripped my bag of spheres. Below me I could see everyone running through the long grass of Mi'ihen, coming towards me.

"She's gonna hit the ground!" I could hear Rikku yelling.

I was about eight meters from hitting the ground when the wings opened. They slowed me down, but I was still going to hit the ground, so I quickly threw my bag over to Rikku and she caught them. Then I hit the ground. I could hear everyone gathering around me.

"Yuna?" I could hear Rikku crouch beside me.

"Ouch" I replied "that hurt" I said beginning to stand up. I had a couple of cuts, nothing serious.

"So, uh, where'd that come from?" Paine asked, motioning towards what I was wearing.

"I'll explain later. Right now, we have to move"

"MY SHIP" Brother screamed as he saw it getting closer and closer.

"RUN!" Auron yelled.

Rikku quickly passed me my bag and we started running...

Yuna_FarplaneAngelDSP.jpg

(OOC: So, there's Yuna's smashing new Dressphere, lol. I was going to leave the wings black, but then I though 'Why not do them the same colours that Bahamut has?', so I did, lol. Her left arm, although you can't see it, has a metal clawed glove, alot like Vincent from FFVII. The right arm has bandages wrapped around it, like Anima. The colours of the pants and boots are Bahamut's colours again. The weapon she's holding is from Bahamut, you know his overdrive weapon. The red stripes are from Anima, and I made the shirt thingy black. What kind of Dark Aeon DSP would it be without some black, lol. She also has a gun, like Vincent's, but I didn't put it in there, oops. I think I'll call it 'Farplane Angel'. The picture I used as a reference was a render of Tira from Soul Calibur 3.)

Edited by Morpheanne

"Whoa!" I said as Yuna hit the floor. I ran up to her and picked her up. "You ok...Anihamut?" I said chuckling to myself, "Get it? Anima and Bahamut combined....ok...let's go." I said looking around.

"Run!" Auron shouted at us. Rikku handed Yuna her bag and they all began running.

"Hey," I shouted back, "Wait for me! It's not easy running in an outfit like this!!" The Celsius was beginning to descend, and descend fast. "Oh my God, it's huge!!" The shadow of the Celsius was looming over us and becoming larger. "Fancy...flying us...outa...here...Yuna!" I said between breaths. She wasn't really listening, she just wanted to get out from underneath it. Eventually the Celsius picked up speed and ended up moving far away from us. We all stopped running and watched as the large ship hit into the Earth. As it did, we all covered our eyes from the huge shockwaves the ship sent towards us. I literally got knocked onto my butt. As I watched the ship burn, I remembered the simple times in Besaid..and how boring they were. This was exciting and even though I was in the middle of carnage, I loved it. My attention was taken towards a earsplitting sound. The sinspawn was back.

"Rikku, Paine!" I shouted. "Take brother and the rest outa here, me, Yuna and Auron will deal with this...thing!" I said readying my bow and arrow.

Edited by Ms.Croft

I looked at the Sinspawn and I told Yuna and Tetsuna "Its weakened. I think we can finish this one off." Tetsuna readied her bow and looked around "Wasn't there two of them before." Yuna replied "It must've been killed in the crash." I then said "Eyes forward. Let's finish this thing off." Yuna stepped up "Time to give this thing a taste of my new dressphere." she threw her ring like weapon towards the sinspawn. Upon impact, me and Tetsuna looked away due to very intense light and then gun shots followed. When I and Tetsuna looked again, the sinspawn was gone. Tetsuna then said "What was that attack? It was like several magic spells combined." I replied "Yes and very powerful magic at that." Yuna turned around to us "I call that attack Farplane's fury." I then said "Interesting. Since we're done here, let's go get the others and move on. Its a long walk to Djose."

I nodded "Just a sec" I replied as I pressed the node for my Gunner Dressphere "If anyone saw me with wings, I think they'd freak out a little".

"Not to mention the outfit" Tetsuna replied.

I laughed "Look whose talking. I saw your new dressphere".

I continued walking across the field with Auron and Tetsuna, over to Rin's Agency. Once we were there, we saw everyone waiting outside for us.

"That's the last time we'll see that Sinspawn" Auron said before anyone could ask about it.

"Well, I guess this is where we'll part ways" came Buddy's voice "Me, Brother and Shinra can't really help you anymore".

I nodded "I think we should stay here for a while. To rest" everyone agreed.

I walked over to Shinra "Shinra, could you fix something for me?" I asked

"Sure. If I can" he replied. I pulled the broken sphere from my pocket.

"Could you put this back together for me?" I asked.

He took the sphere pieces "Sure thing".

"Great. Thankyou" I said about to walk away "Oh, um...when you put it back together, could you possibly...not, watch it? Please?"

He nodded "You got it" he replied. I smiled and left him to fix the sphere.

"Okay, I'll be inside. I need a rest" I said as I opened the doors to the agency.

I stood outside the agency, not wanting to be inside. I got to thinking what would we be walking into when we got to Djose, would Seymour be waiting there also. I pondered that a bit, until the door opened. I glanced to the door to see who was coming out, Paine stepped outside and she took a spot on the other side of the door. She looked over at me "Can't stand being inside." I looked over at her "Hmph." She turned to face me "So do you know where Seymour will show up next?" I had to face her also "I do not. He comes and goes as he wishes." Paine then said "So just how did there end up being two sinspawn on the airship." I then said "Seymour must've made them. He caused it to split, he said so himself. I've never seen him with this much power. He's really putting some effort into stopping us." Paine then said "Which means he could have something planned." I nodded. Just then Shinra came walking back to the agency and he held out the sphere "Paine, could you give this back to Yuna." Paine took the sphere "Sure thing." he stood there and Paine said "Is there something else." Shinra replied "No. Its just that I'll really miss you all. Tell Yuna I said good-bye." he turned around and walked away. Paine turned around "I guess I'll go back in and give this to Yuna." she walked to the door and went back into the agency.

I was sitting in the room I had payed for, when I heard a knock at the door.

"Yes?" I asked

"Yuna, it's me, Paine. I've got something for you"

I stood up and walked to the door. When I opened it, I saw Paine standing there with the sphere I asked Shinra to fix.

"Shinra asked me to give this to you"

I took it "Thanks" and quickly placed it in my bag with the others "Wait, did they go already?"

"Yeah, about five minutes ago"

"Oh, okay. I've rested enough, let's keep going" I said and grabbed my bag. Closing the door behind me, I followed Paine back outside.

Looking down the road to get to Luca I could see Buddy, Brother and Shinra walking "Hey!" I yelled and they turned "See you all soon!" I called waving to them, and they waved back before they kept going.

"Okay, so, we have to get to Djose. Let's go" I said and began walking along the path.

"Hey" came Rikku's voice "Why don't we ride Chocobos? It'll be quicker to get to the end of Mi'ihen"

"Oh, a Chocobo. Yes, yes!" Tetsuna agreed.

I smiled, since I really didn't mind either way, but they would get us to the end of Mi'ihen quicker.

I giggled as I approached the Chocobo trainer. "1 chocobo please!" I said holding my hand up in a girlish way. The woman looked me up and down, checking out my outfit. "Oh," I giggled, pressing the white mage dressphere discretely in my pocket.

The white robes of my father wrapped around my body and I became extremely less revealing. As I floated back to Earth I looked at the woman. "1 Chocobo please!!"

"That'll be 500 gil." She said quite flatly.

"Oh...ok." I got out 500 gil from my pocket and handed it to her. She handed me the reins of the chocobo, and off I went. I jumped onto the huge bird and giggled to Yuna. "Come on guys! Let's go!!" I said tapping the chocobo's body lightly with my feet. It sped off towards the direction of the sun. "Woooohoooo," I shouted as we went across the windy road. The Chocobo hopped over paths and jumped happily as we went along. Eventually, I made the Chocobo stop and turned behind me. Where were the others? I shrugged it off and turned back around. As my eyes followed the turn of the chocobo I turned to see the most horrific sight. "What is that!?" I said. The chocobo went insane and began struggling beneath me. It then threw me off over it's head and sent me flying toward the thing. I landed head over heels onto the Earth. A huge amount of pain went thundering up my back, causing me to close my eyes.

My eyes eventually opened and then adjusted to the light quickly. The thing was staring at me dripping saliva either side of my body. It had two huge elongated arms but had a short body.

It raised it's huge arms upwards blocking the sunlight from my eyes but then sent them hammering towards me. I screamed and raised my hands upwards creating a blue protective light surrounding the area of my body. The monsters hands hit the light but bounced off them almost immeadiately. It did it again, and continued to hit the light. I continued screaming, helpless at the situation I was in.

"Well, she doesn't mess around does she?" Rikku said as we watched Tetsuna go off down the road on her Chocobo.

"A bit like someone else we know" Paine replied to her, only to get a 'What?' look from Rikku.

I thought for a second "Well, instead of me getting a chocobo, I think I'll try and work out the wings on my new dressphere" I said as Rikku was handing over 500 Gil for her own Chocobo "Sure thing Yunie" she replied as she mounted the Chocobo.

"Come on Paine. Get a Chocobo already!" Rikku said to her.

"I don't think so" she replied.

"Auron?"

"Hmph. Me either" he replied.

"Oooh. Talk about taking the fun outta everything" she mumbled and took off on her Chocobo in the same direction as Tetsuna.

As Auron, Paine and I began walking, I pressed the node on my garment grid for the new dressphere I had. Instantly the black smoke swirled around me, then faded away.

"Okay, how do these things work?" I asked to nobody in particular as I began moving them around a little.

"Don't poke an eye out Yuna" Paine commented as she watched me trying to use the wings.

"Very encouraging" I replied to her "Okay, lemme try this" I said as I started trying a way to move them properly - It worked.

"Hey, check it out" I smiled as I flapped them about.

"You've made my day" Paine rolled her eyes. All of a sudden, we could see Rikku riding back...fast.

"You guys! Tetsuna is in trouble!' she yelled as she came closer "It's a chocobo eater"

"Alright, we're coming" I replied to her "You head back there and help her out" I said and she nodded then left.

I looked around and saw a hover sitting close by, and the pilot was there too "Okay, you get on the hover over there" I told them and they ran over right away. They explained what was happening to the pilot and he aggreed to take them. They took off straight away.

"Okay wings, don't fail me now" I said to myself as I began making them move. I began rising from the ground, then moving around a little "Okay, if I lean forward, I'll go forward. Seems simple enough" and with that thought, I took off in the direction that everyone else had taken.

I saw the Chocobo eater as I got closer and it was angry, but then again when wasn't it angry. I saw Tetsuna down on the ground and she had a protective field around her, but she was starting to tire from holding it up against this powerful fiend. I looked at Paine and Rikku "Let's hit this thing hard and knock it backwards." Rikku went first and threw something at the fiend, several fire spells went off at once and the Chocobo eater staggered back a bit. Tetsuna finally got up and came back running to us, she got behind me "What is that, that thing?" I told her calmly "Its a Chocobo eater." she then said "Well its really scary, and its breath stinks." I laughed and she said "That's not funny, I thought it was going to make a meal out of me." I then said "I doubt it. It only eats chocobos." I then saw Paine go at the fiend and she hit it with her sword, that knocked the fiend on its back. Yuna came flying in and she landed a few feet in front of me, I said to her "Looks like you got control over those wings." she glanced back at me "Yep." she looked back at the downed Chocobo eater and threw her weapon towards it. I shouted at Paine and Rikku "Look away now!!" I turned around knowing what was to come.

Intense light came and then the gunshots. When I turned around the Chocobo eater was gone and Yuna said "That was too easy." she changed her dress sphere back to a gunner. She looked around me to find Tetsuna "Hey, are you ok?" Tetsuna nodded "Thanks to you all I am. I couldn't do anything to help." Yuna then told her "Don't worry about it." She turned around looking down the road "Well its not much further to Djose. Lets all get going and try to make it there before sundown."

I turned to see Rikku doing a little dance. Why she constantly danced, I would never know. I started walking down Mushroom Rock Road and everyone followed me. Rikku ran over and walked beside me.

"So, Shelinda decided to go back to Luca?" I asked

"Yeah" Rikku replied "We agreed it would be safer for her if she wasn't with us aswell"

"Not to mention we will get less publicity this way" Auron added from behind.

"True" I nodded.

We were just about to pass the road that led to the Youth League base. Nooj had decided to keep both of the Leagues bases working, if there was ever anything that went wrong in that section of Spira. It was also close to Djose, where Gippal still ran the Machine Faction. It was then I wondered if they were having any troubles there. If they were, we certainly hadn't heard anything from them.

"Maybe we should...Warn the Youth League, about what's happening" I wondered out loud.

I walked behind Yuna, ,Rikku, Paine and Tetsuna down the Mi'hen Highroad. As we about passed by the road to the Machine Faction I looked off that way and then stopped. Yuna and the others kept going, but it didn't take long for her to stop and turn around herself and come back to me. She got next to me "You sense something wrong at the Machine Faction." I nodded "I think I should go check." Yuna then said "You're not going alone." Rikku, Paine and Tetsuna were now standing with her and I said "Ok, but be on guard. I don't know what we'll be walking into."

I nodded and held both of my guns at the ready as we continued towards the temple.

"What do you think it is Auron?" Paine asked

"I'm not sure"

"Seymour, maybe?" Rikku asked

"..." Auron didn't reply.

We began walking over the second bridge to the temple. All of a sudden, we could see Al Bhed running out of the temple. Gippal was with them.

"Gippal" I shouted as I ran over to him "What's going on?"

"And here I was hoping you could tell me"

"We'll do what we can to help" I replied as we began moving toward the entrance to Djose Temple.

I walked into Djose temple with Yuna, Rikku, Paine and Tetsuna. I remember being here when Yuna acquired Ixion during her first pilgrimage, but that was then. Still the inside of the temple remained open and there was no trial to complete.I then said to Yuna "I think it would be best that we go straight to the fayth, there isn't anything here that we need to do." Yuna nodded and we went down to the fayth. When we all got there, Yuna then said "Its active. Ixion is in the fayth, I have to go in." she got her garment grid and changed into her summoner outfit. Yuna looked back to us "This shouldn't take long, but be ready just incase."

she went on into the fayth and the door lowered.

I took one last glance back outside the door as it closed. When it was fully closed, I turned and slowly approached the Fayth's statue. I remained standing as the Fayth, Ixion, appeared.

"Lady Yuna. I am glad it was you that came"

"...." I stood with my arms crossed and stared at the Fayth.

"I sense that you are angry"

"I need to know what's going on"

"And I will tell you -- "

"So tell me -- "

"In due time -- "

"Now" I demanded as calm as possible.

Ixion laughed a little "What?" I asked

"Never has a Summoner stood up to a Fayth like you"

"Well, I'm not like other Summoners"

"Indeed" he replied "I also sense that Ifrit is not with you"

"Seymour did something to the cloisters"

"The monks weren't protecting them?" Ixion asked, shocked

"It doesn't look that way"

"Alright. You have my aid. There isn't enough time for talk. Go to Guadosalam, and enter the Farplane"

"I'll be there with my Guardians"

"You need to be alone"

Before I could reply, the Fayth flew into me, and I felt like I was going to faint. But, I stood and made my way to the door. It opened and I stumbled a little as I stepped out.

"Yunie?" Rikku asked with concern

"Let's go" I replied.

----------

Before we exited the temple, I changed back to my Gunner Dressphere.

Gippal came over. Everything had settled down "Woah, what happened to you?" he asked me.

"No questions" Auron threatened.

"Yeah Gippy. Chill" Rikku added.

"The temple's fine now. We have to go" I told Gippal and continued walking.

Yuna seemed to be a little rushed...and angry. Maybe she was annoyed at the Fayth, and maybe at Seymour...or maybe at something else. I walked with my spell stick behind my head and pondered on events gone past recently. My magic hadn't grown much, but the danger sure had. Would I be able to keep up with all this danger? I hadn't cast a proper Blizzard spell yet, and I was worried incase we would need it.

Sighing I placed my spell stick in front of me...and found it covered in ice.

"Ohh...guess I know how to do it then! Just gotta get it controlled!" I said to no one in particular. Yuna stopped and looked behind her and to me. I waved slyly holding the spell stick behind my back. She looked at me with a confused expression and then turned away. She definitely wasn't the same Yuna 2 years ago...or even the one I met at the beginning of this adventure..she'd changed! Was it for the better, or for the worse?

I walked up next to Yuna, being one of her closest guardians I had to know what was bothering her. I said to her "Yuna, what's wrong?" Yuna didn't say anything, as if she didn't hear me. I then said "Yuna..." she turned and faced me quickly and yelled"What?! Back off will you!!! I'll tell you when I'm ready!!!" she had her guns pointed to my face. She brought them down just as fast, I could tell she was about to break down. By now everyone else had stopped walking, after she had yelled at me. Yuna looked around and then just told us what was on her mind, but first she apologized "I'm sorry Sir Auron, I shouldn't have snapped at you." I told her "Its ok. We're all going through this together." she looked at everyone else "We're headed to Guadosalam and then to the Farplane. I was told by Ixion that I have to go into the Farplane alone. What for, I don't know." she then turned around "So let's get going, I want to get to Guadosalam before nightfall." we all resumed walking.

We continued walking. I kept my head down as I walked though. I felt bad. I knew everyone had noticed a change in me, and to be honest, I'd noticed it myself.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see the Moonflow. I stopped walking at the edge of the water, while everyone continued, at the end of the road they stopped and turned. I sat down and crossed my legs.

"Yunie" Rikku whispered about to come to me.

"Leave her be" Auron said placing a hand on Rikku's shoulder "Go and pay for the ride, I will watch".

I felt like I was going to break down in tears right then, but I wouldn't let myself. No more tears are going to fall. I took the bag of spheres from my shoulder and placed it on the ground.

I stared at it for a moment "Memories are nice....but that's all they are" I whispered. I stood up and pressed a node on my Garment Grid. The black smoke came and went. I picked up the bag of spheres.

"Yuna! What are you doing?" I heard Auron call as he ran forward. I looked at him as he grabbed my arm.

"Let go" I said to him.

"No" He replied. I pulled my arm away from him, and quickly jumped forward, moving the wings as I went. I flew up high, to the center of the Moonflow, then wrapped the wings around myself and dived.

"YUNA!" I heard Auron yell. I took a deep breath jump before I entered the water. Since I had been moving down so fast I went straight to the bottom. I moved my wings as much as I could and placed the bag of spheres on the bottom of the Moonflow. I quickly began swimming upwards.

I watched as Yuna emerged from the Moonflow, she came up and hovered over it. I looked up at her "Yuna, come down here now." she stayed put, but then said "I have to go to the Farplane alone. Come along if you must, but you all will be safer in Guadosalam." Paine came up next to me and said "She's not herself, we have to do something." I raised my hand and said "Go if you must Yuna. But know this, we'll still be at the Farplane waiting for you to return. We are your guardians, and we'll never leave you." Yuna turned and flapped her wings and she was gone out of eyesight in mere seconds. Paine turned to look at me "You let her leave." I looked at Paine "I think it be best that we let her go. If Yuna has to really go alone, then that's what she has to do. Fighting isn't always the solution." Paine didn't say anything, she walked on by and bumped right into Rikku. Rikku came walking up, rubbing her shoulder and looked up "Where's Yunie?" I then told her "She's gone on to the Farplane. We will wait for her at the entrance." Rikku then said "Ok then. Let's get on down to the dock and board the shoopuf, they're waiting on us." she went on walking back and I thought " I hope we're doing the right thing, letting her go like that."

I watched as Yuna flew away. All of the others looked at each other dumbfounded. They shook their heads and began to depart. They didn't realise I wasn't following them...I needed to know something. I stood at the entrance to the river. I lifted my spell stick in front of me over the river and spun it lightly in my hand. The water reacted and began to part slightly. I looked around me to make sure no one was watching or even following me. I tried to part the water further, but nothing was happening. I threw the stick behind my head in frustration and decided to stop relying on it so much. It was the concentration of my magic, and it didn't have to be. The parting disappeared suddenly and returned to the natural river it was. I sighed and clicked my hands. Then, as if some unseen force was guiding me, placed my arms outwards and made my palms face opposite each other. "I can control the elements...." I said to myself as I began to part my hands away from each other. It felt like I was pushing on 10 tons of water even though I was pushing air. Eventually I noticed the parting in the river again. It was wider this time. I pushed my hands further and further apart. The river was parting with them and eventually I could see what was in the middle of the lake. "Spheres!!" I said loosing concentration. The water began to collapse upon itself again, but I held it. Why would Yuna drop them to the bottom of an river? Memories, so many memories she no longer wanted... I had a sudden urge to get them back as if I knew that she'd want them back later. I sighed, I knew this was gonna abe dangerous...but I would have done anything for Yuna at this point. I began walking forward through the gap I had provided onto the quicksand like Earth beneath me. I had to keep moving but my mind was so distracted. I thought back to that moment on the Thunder Plains 2 or 3 months ago. Yuna was singing that song about Spira...it was called 1000 words. I remembered that song well, it reminded me of my father. I began to sing it without realising it. "'Cause a 1000 words words, call out through the ages..." I began singing as I stepped further with 10 tonnes of water surrounding me. "They'll fly to you...even though I can't see....I know they're reaching you....suspended on Silver wings!" I concentrated on that bag and on that song. The water around me was now non-existant. "Oh a thousand words...a thousand embraces...they'll cradle you...making all your weary days seem far away! They'll hold you forever!!" I was there, standing right before the bag. I sighed, this was the most dangerous part. I had to let my hands go and grab the bag as fast as possible. With one final momentous push of my hands I quickly bent down and collected the bag. I got it into my teeth and then pushed my hands out again. When I looked to my right, I realised my hand was submerged in water. I looked behind me and realised the exit was a lot thinner now. I began stepping backwards....and closed my eyes as I remembered the second half of that song. My confidence had grown, "Oh a thousand words, have never been spoken, they'll fly to you, they'll carry you home and back into my arms...suspended on silver wings! And a thousand words..call out through the ages..." I realised now that I had exited the river and was on dry land, "They'll cradle you, making all of the lonely years to only days, they'll hold you forever!!!" I finished dropping the bag between my teeth. I picked up the spheres from within the bag and placed them in mine. "Well," I said looking at the water, "That's water mastered!!" I giggled before turning on my heel towards the Shoopufs.

"Where were you!!?" Rikku asked looking at me from atop a Shoopuf. "We've been waiting like yonkers!" I giggled,

"Sorry, got a little distracted by the moonflow!" I said climbing atop the Shoopuf and into the seating area. Auron looked at my bag, it was slightly open. I closed it quickly and looked away. I could swear I could hear a faint, 'hmph' from him.

I saw the bag of spheres that Tetsuna had brought on board. I knew that Yuna had dived into the Moonflow a few moments ago, but I didn't realize she left her spheres there. I looked over at Tetsuna, her face turned away from me. I then had to say somethng "How did you get those spheres?" Tetsuna looked back to me "I used my magic and I parted the Moonflow to get them." I then said "So you think having them will help." Tetsuna then said "I hope they can. I know Yuna just flew away from us. But why is she going into the Farplane?" I shook my head "I don't know why myself. All I know is that we need to be there, no matter what the outcome is." Rikku went over to the left side just then and said "Hey there's the Macalania forest. I haven't been through there in a while." Tetsuna stood up "I've not been there either." I then stood up "We'll have to clear a path if we're to get to Guadosalam." Paine then said "Guess you'll need help then." just then the driver said "Pleeease sit down. Almost to dock." we all took our seats.

When the shoopuf docked, we all boarded a lift and we were brought back down to the ground. I then told everyone "We're getting near the place that Seymour called home. We will be going through the Macalania forest first, but be on guard for there could be some fiends around." Rikku then said "Good. I was getting bored with just walking everywhere." Tetsuna had her staff held out "I'll be ready, it'll be good to use magic again." I looked at Paine and she returned the look, she didn't have to say anything but she did "So why stand here talking. Let's go." I nodded and we walked on to Macalania forest.

• 4 months later...

I took the first swing at the branches that had grown back over the path, they broke rather easy. Paine went ahead of me and took the next bunch of branches down and looked back to me "You aren't going to do this alone." I came back up to her "I wasn't planning on it. Two of us can clear this path faster." with that I took the next swing and Paine went in sync with me. A few minutes later we had the path cleared, the rest of the group followed us in. We came to a place that was familiar to me, Rikku also remembered the place "Hey, this was where you found that sphere." I looked at her "Yes and this very spot has been covered back up. Maybe its possible that..." I swung my sword and cleared that hidden area "Another sphere is here." I saw it laying on the ground. Rikku ran in and picked it up "Do you think Yunie left this?" Paine then said "Only one way to find out." Rikku started it up, A image of Yuna came up and then she started talking "My dear friends." she paused "By now you've come looking for me and found this sphere. Please don't come to the Farplane, I don't want anyone else getting hurt. I don't know what I'll encounter in there, but you all have to trust me. I don't have much time left." she paused again "Rikku, Paine. I'll miss you both very much, I hope Brother won't be too upset not seeing me again." she paused "Tetsuna." Tetsuna came forward, hearing her name "Believe in yourself and keep practicing." one final pause and she said "Sir Auron, thank you for standing by me as my guardian." she then paused once more and then said "Good bye." the sphere shut off. We all stood around stunned, for this sounded like Yuna wasn't coming back to us alive. I then said "I'm going to the Farplane." I headed for the clearing "You all can stay here if you want." Rikku came running "No way I'm standing around." Paine followed her, but Tetsuna hadn't moved. Paine called to her "Tetsuna!" Tetsuna looked at her "I'm staying. You three better go on." I looked at her "Its not safe to be here alone." she held out her staff "I'll be ok, I'll just seal that opening so no fiends can get in." I went on, Paine and Rikku followed. Tetsuna raised her staff and said "Blizzaga" and struck the ground, the ice covered the opening and sealed her inside. Tetsuna put her staff down and said to herself "I hope that holds long enough for them to return and find me." she put the bag of spheres on the ground with her staff.

Paine, Rikku and myself went on through the Macalania forest. Even though we were ready for any encounter, we reached Guadosalam without facing a single fiend. Rikku pointed to the entrance to the Farplane "Over there. Let's go." she ran ahead, Paine followed her. I came walking as fast as I could. When we got there, Rikku stopped and said " that's the portal to go in, but its been completely darkened." I then said "Then we wait until its not darkened." Paine then said "Yuna was right in telling us not to come here, we don't know what's going on in there." Rikku then said "Yunie has to come back to us. I don't know what I would do if she, she, died." I then said "Whatever happens, we'll be here whether its bad or good."

• 4 months later...

Name: Ein

Skill: Alchemist

Sex: Female

Appearance: http://images.epilogue.net/users/jae/Soma1.jpg (Half-Al-Bhed. She has black hair and green swirly eyes.)

Well, is this okay...?

True, but I'm not too bothered if it's just us 4, we can play multiple characters if we like, I don't want my RPGs to have to be updated every day, I just take a relaxed approach towards them! But yeah, if you want to play multiple characters, feel free to.

I'll be a guardian. It could help to have a powerful Alchemist-type with a big gun to help you.

Edited by Ms.Croft