Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Funny screenshots, possible bugs, etc

BPanther

Hi all!

Decided to start this thread so that you can post any funny screenshots you like. Anything you 'do' to Lara to a possible bug.

Today, when i was in the gym, i pulled that big platform from the wall. I had to exit the game but when i returned to it, the platform wasn't there... not visible anyway!! ;D ;D

bug_Legend.jpg

;D ;D

BPanther

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;D

This is daft but I saw your pic and just couldn't resist

lara.jpg

Raekwon

Lara does a spot of levitating:

capture_08072006_004518.jpg

Lara bends over backwards:

capture_07072006_160730.jpg

Here's a picture of Lara stuck in a big rock:

larainwall.jpg

;D

Shrensh

When you play with Amanda, the shadow you get is Lara's:

fry.jpg

Btw, good one Raek! ;D and ROTFLMAO @ j7wild's sig!

Boaz

• 2 weeks later...

See-through walls... It's not that clear in the picture, but behind Lara there is a wall... and you can see through it...

see_through_wall.jpg

Yes, I did find it absolutely hilarious that Lara could put her foot through dead bodies.

foot_in_head.jpg

Death by grenade! Thanks to the person in the chat room who told me about this most amusing death.

grenade_death.jpg

See-through walls... It's not that clear in the picture, but behind Lara there is a wall... and you can see through it...

see_through_wall.jpg

Yes, I did find it absolutely hilarious that Lara could put her foot through dead bodies.

foot_in_head.jpg

Death by grenade! Thanks to the person in the chat room who told me about this most amusing death.

grenade_death.jpg

lol i love th last two, freaking sweet. lol :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Found a bug in Peru that makes for an amusing situation. Unless you hadn't saved recently, because it's a show-stopper.

It's just before the falling floor cut scene, after the first magnetic grapple swing to the level with the small waterfall and pool. Climb up, and instead of jumping towards the second grapple point, turn around and face the first one.

Jump twice to grapple, and you'll be stuck like this:

peru1_thumb.jpgperu2_thumb.jpgperu3_thumb.jpg

In the game, Lara keeps up her usual steady slight movements, which makes it look more surreal (eliminates the "that's just a freeze frame shot" effect). Unless you're close enough to the wall to produce this:

peru4_thumb.jpg

I had to try the amusing binocular trick, and here's how it looks from a different angle:

binos_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

:rolleyes: While trying to access area's in Legend that Lara's not supposed to go - I've been trying to jump up onto anything and everything... whilst doing this I found that Lara can stand on top of Winston the butler:

CM7.jpg

Then I found whilst playing Nepal, by using the Excalibur "cheat" you can Blast the door from the OUTSIDE - unfortunately you cannot enter through the "open door" but it does let you see inside !

Nepal.jpg

I did encounter the Bug in the Gym area where Lara climbs on an invisable pole (the semi-circular one that she grapples to make verticle and then horisontal again) but as yet I haven't been able to repeat it to take a

screenshot.

Then I also found that using Excalibur you can "kill" or at least make disappear the "Unknown Entity" and I found I got permanently stuck in the room with the big gun with all 4 sphere's in position with an amazing lightening show all around - I haven't played that to try it again - but I will try to get some screenshots if I can manage to get stuck again ! (the reason you get stuck is you can't grapple the piece of sword to trigger the cutscene and escape through the floor)

;)

Peru, After doing the roll-the-gold-balls bit, you're 'taking the high road" back to Rutland's men.

If you stop on the second-to-last pillar (not the one you slide down), and try to traget the guys below, your crosshairs will be grey. Lob a grenade down, they'll both die. Thing is, if you do it early enough, the conversation you can hear will continue, even though they're dead. I found it amusing. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Legend01.jpg

What is he doing there?

:lol: