Everything posted by Guested Account
-
LCO NFL Fantalk 2008
First BUM PHILLIPS, Now BUD ADAMS! What is GOING ON here???? Without Adams, Houston wouldn't have the Oilers and the NFL wouldn't have the AFL which later became the AFC. http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9858914/bud-adams-owner-tennessee-titans-houston-oilers-franchise-dies
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Despicable Me (2010) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1323594/ I've finally brought myself to watch this after all these years! Weird strange movie but cute and enjoyable! Still don't know what those little yellow one-eyed and two-eyed workers are? Why are they yellow and not another color? 4/5
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
YEAH! Me too! Only 11 days!!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Kick-Ass 2 (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1650554/ The first one was fun and cute and fresh. Not only is this sequel a big mess, it has also lost the novelty of the original movie. Furthermore, Chloe is a teenager now. It just not the same having Hit Girl being older. Watching her kick ass when she was a little girls was cute. Watching her kick ass now as a teenager is the same as watching a High School movie like Mean Girls. Considering the Mean Girls subplot that was inserted into the storyline of this sequel, this could had been Mean Girls 3 (there was a made for TV Mean Girls 2 sequel). Remember the first scene of Mindy and Nic together in the first movie when Nic shot her? That scene really took me by surprise and it was a definitely a BIG "WTF?" moment! Now you have the same scene with Mindy and Dave and you knew what was coming this time. It wasn't fun anymore when she shot him. I hope they don't plan a sequel. 2.5/5
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
These 2 images are .GIF. Click on them and give it a few seconds for them to load and animate. THE CAT'S DIARY: Day 183 of my captivity... My captors continued to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction I get from clawing the furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another house plant. Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded. Maybe I should try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favourite chair - must try this on their bed. Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body in an attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little kitty cat I was. This is not working according to plan. There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary confinement throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the food. More important, I overheard that my confinement was due to my powers of inducing something called "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage. I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The bird, on the other hand, has got to be an informant. He speaks with them regularly, and I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room, his safety is assured. But I can wait. It's only a matter of time..............
-
Tomb Raider - Angel of Darkness - Deleted Scene - Shaman
I still want to know how Lara got out of the tomb at the end of TRLR!
-
German groom forgets bride at gas station, doesn't notice for hours...
I can safely say the honeymoon is over for them! http://abcnews.go.com/Weird/wireStory/german-groom-forgets-bride-gas-station-20542054 http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2013/10/german_groom_forgets_bride_at.html http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/german-man-leaves-bride-gas-station-hours-article-1.1483058 She was waiting 'patiently' for him.... SURE! She says she is 'not angry' at him.... SURE! She is a woman. She will put that away and wait for the right time weeks, months, years from now to bring it back up and use it against him. In his defense, I want to say: It's the woman's fault of course. She should have done the logical thing and informed her husband that she was leaving the vehicle. It was her own stupidity she was left behind!! Wait!! She didn't have her cell phone? I have never known a woman to go to the ladies room WITHOUT her purse!! If she had a purse, she should have her cell phone unless European women don't own cell phones and don't take their purses to the ladies room!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
The Lone Ranger (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1210819 In the glut of over-hyped big budget Summer movies disappointments like Pacific Rim, Iron Man 3, Man Of Steel, Star Trek Into Darkness, World War Z, White House Down, Elysium, Fast and the Furious 6 and repetitive full length animations; Gore Verbinski's The Lone Ranger is a breath of fresh air. This is a fun, inventive film containing panoramic cinematography of beautiful American landscape now forgotten and unexplored again; with exciting action sequences accompanied by a rousing Hans Zimmer score and a surprisingly great performance from Johnny Depp as Tonto the Comanche Native American Indian. Depp, who by the way is one of my least favorite actors, plays his role with so much zest and so much conviction, this is the only time I'll say he deserves an Oscar Nomination for Best Supporting Actor. So if you are tired of the same giants robots/sea monsters/banale space travel/terrorists/zombies/Apocalyptic sci-fi/fast cars/comic books screen adaptations Summer films repetitive rehash, give The Lone Ranger a second look. You definitely won't be disappointed!! 4.5/5
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Go Tom Go!
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Whooohoooo!!
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
No....
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
2 out of 3. #24 is not Olympus Has Fallen.
-
Happy 37th Birthday, Kratos, my friend!! 40! Updated 2013
Happy Birthday!
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
White House Down (2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2334879/ UGH! What a bad movie! I thought Olympus Has Fallen was bad! This one is even worse! Who writes these junk movies? I gave Olympus Has Fallen 3 out of 5 stars, 1 star above A Good Day To Die Hard. I am giving White House Down 2.25 out of 5 stars!
-
EVERYONE!! Please welcome our 2 newest Bundles of Joy!!
Bad Bad Bad Kitties!! I got up just now and there was toilet paper everywhere on the floor and carpet of the kitchen, dining room, living room, guest bath, den, staircase and even on the sofa and on my computer table.
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
MEOW! Double MEOW! And a WOOF! #52 is not King Kong. Triple MEOW (sorry if you are allergic to Cats)!
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
Whoohooo!
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
YAY! Excellent! Good Job!
-
FOURTH Film Quiz of 2013: Can You Guess the Titles of These Movies?!?
12 3 45 6 789 101112 1314 15 1617 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 2526 27 2829 30 313233 3435 36 3738 39 4041 42 434445 4647 48 495051 5253 54 555657 585960 6162
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
1. Garfield 2. Nermal 3. Simon's cat 4. Felix 5. Tom 6. Penelope Pussycat 7. Sylvester 8. Stimpy 9. Cheshire Cat 10. Hobbes 11. Scratchy 12. Snowball 13. Bill the Cat 14. Bucky 15. Figaro 16. Top Cat 17. Puss in Boots On the back wall are: 18. That Darn Cat 19. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof And the album by the record player: 20. Josie and the Pussycats 21. Hello Kitty at the bottom of the kitty condo possibly? 22. Streaky the Supercat hovering above the couch?
-
Happy Birthday Sir Tom of LCO!!
Happy Birthday Sir T!
-
Happy Birthday Gia!
Happy Birthday Gia for the fourth time.... LOL!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhh! I want to adopt this poor kitty! https://www.facebook.com/Sir.Stuffington http://www.click2houston.com/oneeyed-kitten-becomes-internet-star/-/1736084/22092274/-/r5yer6z/-/index.html
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
You are a crazy cat lady!
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
There are about 28 famous cats in this picture. How many can you name?
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.