Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. So how would you install the XBOX 360 patch on it? Do you need to have an XBOX 360 Live account and card with valid minutes on it?
  2. Oh my effing gawd! This is effing awesome looking! From the Director of DISTRICT 9!!
  3. I remember you, Von Croy - if you are the same Von Croy I chatted with on Windows Live Messenger about Madonna and Lady Gaga concerts and then you kind of disappeared. If you are that same Von Croy, welcome back and it's good to see you again. How are you? Did you ever go see Madonna and GaGa?
  4. So Lara is supposed to wrestle the wolf? What the Heck?
  5. Aren't ya supposed to do what Lara did in the old days? Shoot the wolf or any wildlife that comes her way?
  6. So that's what CrazyCatLady's hand looks like. After all these years, I've never seen her hands; kust photos of her standing around in the snow taken from a distance.
  7. ...and today Disney pulls the plug on LucasArts (video game publisher), killing all its game projects in progress (like 1313). While I admit the last STAR WARS games I enjoyed were from 1990s, it's not cool to see the sudden end of 30-years-old company responsible for such hits as Monkey Island. That's a very bad sign. Quoting Han Solo: "I Have a bad feeling about this!" and me too! I have a bad feeling about Star Wars Episode 7-9. Lucas might have been an arrogant jerk but compared to him, I don't think Disney has any idea what the Star Wars films are about. Episode 7-9 may just well become the most banal and irrelevant sequels ever made with no relation to the Star Wars universe or to any of the Star Wars films and the timeline created by those 6 prequels.
  8. Well Cowboys Fans! Enjoy 6 more years of pain and misery and disappointments and no playoffs and no Superbowl!! Nothing will ever change in Dallas until Jerry Jones dies and someone else runs the Cowboys organization! I FREAKING LOVE IT! THIS IS SO FREAKING HILARIOUS! BEST NEWS I READ ALL WEEK!
  9. He fixed the emoticons. Many of them we couldn't even see anymore. Not only did he fix them, he added a few new ones! 100 Hugs for Tom for working so hard to keep LCO updated and for those Beautiful 3D rendering of Lara. We may not always say it but we ALL Appreciate you a Great Deal, Tom!
  10. How much cap space does your team have? (as of today) Bengals: $28.9 million. Browns: $28.7 million. Buccaneers: $28.8 million. Jaguars: $26.6 million. Eagles: $26.3 million. Packers: $18.3 million. Bills: $16.8 million. Dolphins: $15.7 million. Cardinals: $14.0 million. Patriots: $13.4 million. Jets: $13.0 million. Colts: $11.7 million. Titans: $10.7 million. Broncos: $8.8 million. Lions: $7.2 million. Ravens: $7.2 million. Chargers: $7.0 million. Seahawks: $6.8 million. Falcons: $6.2 million. Bears: $5.3 million. Vikings: $5.1 million. Texans: $4.9 million. Giants: $4.5 million. 49ers: $4.5 million. Saints: $3.3 million. Redskins: $3.2 million. Chiefs: $3.1 million. Raiders: $2.8 million. Steelers: $2.5 million. Rams: $1.0 million. Panthers: $936,000. Cowboys: $51,000. I wonder: if the Cowboys sold a player, would their cap-space go up? $51,000 probably wouldn't purchase an extra cheerleader. But their cap-space would definitely go up if they sold Romo and Jones!
  11. After almost a year, I've finally broke down and watch The Dark Knight Rises. Noisy, Pretentious Convoluted Monotonous Overrated POS! Christopher Nolan is a Talentless Hack! 1 star out of 10 stars! It's getting 1 star because of Hathaway as Catwoman otherwise I would had given it a big fat ZERO
  12. Maybe I am just old fashioned and more traditional but I still like the Original Lara better. image from Stella's Tomb Raider Site shared Final Fantasy ∞ Infinity's photo on my Facebook page
  13. I still need to break open the cellophane seal over my XBOX 360 copy. I been strategising on the best way to do it. These things takes time! A wrong move and it maybe curtain for all!
  14. I was at the grocery store yesterday. They had rib eye steaks on sale and I went to the meat department to get some. A woman was blocking a section of the meat aisle with her shopping cart, right in front of the steaks that were on sales. I said to her: "Excuse me M'am, do you mind moving your cart a bit so I can look at those steaks too?" She looked at me, said nothing and did nothing and she went back to looking through those same steaks. I guess she didn't want anyone else beside her to have any or she wanted to have top pick of them first! I did consider moving her cart out of the way for her but her purse was in it right up on top in front where you put a toddler. I didn't want her to accuse me of trying to steal her purse or taking stuff out of it. Some people at the grocery store are just inconsiderate. Especially the ones that are down an aisle looking at something on the shelves and they have their cart blocking the entire aisle. You can't even walk by them while carrying a hand basket much less push a shopping cart past them. By the way, that lady that blocked the meat section with her cart was an African woman. She went down from one end of the meat section to the other and filled her cart with beef, chicken, pork, sausages, lamb. She was stacking them up in the cart, a stack here for chicken yea high, a stack here for beef yea higher, etc etc I saw her later at checkout at the register next to the one I was standing at and she paid for everything with a SNAP card (a food stamp debit card). So technically speaking, I PAID for her food!
  15. The attack and destruction of the first Death Star was an inside job!!
  16. No one remembers me after everything I done at EIDOS forum and for Tomb Raiders fans worldwide who went to EIDOS forum.
  17. The sissification of the NFL continues. Pretty soon they will be playing powder puff flag football. http://tracking.si.com/2013/03/17/matt-forte-rips-helmet-rule-change/ http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/giants/use_your_head_53tFGaq7jOZ0Fi4W7P00mL http://tracking.si.com/2013/03/15/tuck-rule-raiders-patriots-game-eliminated-nfl-competition-committee/
  18. I just finished The Empire Strikes Back. To me now, this is the BEST of all the Star Wars films including the Prequel Trilogy. Star Wars is a great film by its own right and it also works as a stand alone film but The Empire Strikes Back tops it. I still remember leaving the movie theater mad and disappointed at the same time after watching Empire because we felt the movie ended too soon. At the time we didn't know there was a sequel to it in the works. Then we heard a sequel was being made and it will be titled "Revenge Of The Jedi" but it will be at least 3 years before we will see it. So back then we pretty much all hated The Empire Strikes Back and when Return Of The Jedi came out, I thought Jedi was the best Star Wars film. But now after 30 years and several viewing of the original Trilogy and with my comprehension of the Star Wars universe clearer, The Empire Strikes Back is the Best of the both the Original Star Wars Trilogy and the entire Star Wars film franchise. I doubt Disney can ever top The Empire Strikes Back and the original Trilogy with whatever plans they have for Episodes 7-9.
  19. I still have the JVC T-120 VHS tape of Star Wars, recorded from the broadcast on CBS network TV on February 26th, 1984. I wonder if it's the totally untouched Theatrical version. :confused: I don't think it's a good idea to bring them back even for a cameo. 38 years is a long time (assuming Star Wars was filmed in 1976 and Episode 7 will be released in 2015 but filmed sometime in 2014): Watching The Empire Strikes Back. Lucas is a damn Liar and Con-Artist. When Obi Wan told Yoda "That Boy Is Our Last Hope" Yoda replied "No, There is Another!" referring to Leia Total BS! Obi Wan knew about Leia and Luke from Episode 3 even if the movie hasn't been made; BUT according to Lucas he wrote enough material already for 9 movies by the time Star Wars (A New Hope) was made and released! Which means Lucas had already knew Leia was Luke's sister when he made The Empire Strikes Back. What a big insult to the Star Wars fans! Remember that quote from The Usual Suspect? "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. " Lucas is the Devil!
  20. I was watching Star Wars earlier. Yes! Star Wars! NOT Episode IV A New Hope as Crazy Lucas wants you to call it now. The original title of it is Star Wars and there was no "Episode IV A New Hope" in the opening crawl when this film was released on May 25th, 1977. Anyway, I'd noticed a few things: What were all those Imperial Storm Troopers and Officers and NCO doing there? Having a parade formation practice or a staff meeting? Why would you put the Tractor Beam control over a precipice shaft and the cat walk around it is not even wide enough to stand on? How do you do maintenance on that thing? Leia runs like a sissy girl for a "Princess"!! I will look for more as I go through the other 5 films. Aren't y'all just bursting with excitement?
  21. the Multiplayer feature work? (p.s. I don't have the game and I haven't read anything about it)
  22. Thanks, Shrenshy! Every TR game I have played, I like to take time to get Lara up everywhere I can in every area she goes into before moving on to the next area. Oh I gotten Lara in places I don't think even the Eidos developers and testers ever thought of!
  23. Looks like a short game then if you both already finish it!
  24. @ Jedicri and Shrenshy: are you already finished with the game?
  25. Kratos and Jedicri and I were in Chat. But it's dinner time for all of us. So we will be back in Chat around 6:30 or so, 37 min from now.


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.