Holidays and such...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We arrived back from Florida on Sunday afternoon - all feeling pretty jetlagged atm - Had a great time, the villa was lovely - we particularly like Busch Gardens as we hadn't been before - went on Sheikra 3 times - must be mad! We had a bit of a freaky cold spell in the first week, the locals said it was very unusual but it was everywhere in the US apparently - it only lasted a couple of days then the temp. went back up into the high 70's - also went to Wet n Wild - has anyone been? I thought Disco H2O was fab and the Brain wash.

My fave attraction still has to be the Superman ride at Universal Islands of Adventure, also the Hulk and Tower of Terror at MGM (sorry, now called Hollywood Studios). Also did some shopping at the Florida Mall, bought myself an Ipod and the girls got new converse shoes and clothes. All in all, had a great time, wish I was still there!

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Just wanted to let you all know that i will be gone From Feb 8th - 14th.

Brian & i are going on a cruise with some friends. We'll be going to Cozumel & Belize......

:woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho: :woho:

I've been to Cozumel and Belize, Angie.

It's so beautiful there and you and Brian will have a great time!!

;)^_^

Cool, AJ! I'm going to NYC on the 29th of February until the 3rd of March for a long weekend! I can't wait, I lived there as a kid for half the year so I can't wait to go back!

Glad you all had a good time!

MsC

I'm back & yes, we had a FABULOUS time!!! I'll post some pics as soon as i can become "un-lazy" enough to crawl under the desk & hook the camera back up, LOL

WB, AJ!! So glad you & Mike had a wonderful anniversary!!

I Love NY to visit, but wouldn't want to ever live there again, lol

• 3 months later...

Thanks! :) Just got back, and we had a great time. We almost didn't make it though because some horrible person had dropped their bicycle on the tracks at one of the stations between Liverpool Street Station and Stansted Airport, and it then got ran over and damaged the train, which caused horrible delays. It took us two and a half hours to do a 45 minute journey! We made it with only minutes to spare, and only because the flight happened to be delayed. Trains are fun :smiley:

• 1 month later...

Woo, you're down my end of Britain!

Nice place to visit too, hope you get the weather, it's been quite sunny down here the past couple of weeks so I hope it stays that way for you!

Have a great time, Cliffy,

MsC

Woo, you're down my end of Britain!

Nice place to visit too, hope you get the weather, it's been quite sunny down here the past couple of weeks so I hope it stays that way for you!

Have a great time, Cliffy,

MsC

Thanx, Crofty!

I'm hoping the weather will be ok, but I've heard that it'll be raining alot! :angry:

Friday morning I will be going with my folks via airlines up to Iowa for a week for a family reunion. Fortunately it will be away from where all the flooding was going on.

This will be my first time on a plane so this will surely be an experience.

• 2 weeks later...