Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

The Tomb Raider Crossword

Raekwon

Click here: http://lco.iteachers.eu/quiz/trcrossword.htm

Instructions

All clues are located at the bottom, if you think you know an answer, click the first cell of the relevant position on the grid. A box will appear at the top for you to enter the word in.

If you think you're done, click Check.

By Raek and BPanther. Enjoy!

p.s. If discussing answers please use spoiler tags.

^_^ WOW Shrensh lol - I've been on it two hours...

I'm stuck on: 6 across, 19 across, 24 across and 27 across ! That's all I need to complete !! :huh:

Thanx for posting BPanther & Raekwon great crossword ! ;)

Ooh. I was just looking at the ones you were stuck on and noticed a mistake

"24. Venitian Cult (4, and 26 Across)" should read 24. Venitian Cult (4, and 27 Across)

I'll just change the site code.

Good luck with the last few :)

lol, that caused me a fair bit of confusion while I was doing it. Sorry, probably should'a told ya about it :)

lol, that caused me a fair bit of confusion while I was doing it. Sorry, probably should'a told ya about it :)

lol, aye sorry about that. I hope no one's printed it out and taken it to bed - they'll hate us by the morning if they get stuck with that :lol:

Also made another minor correction: 1 across should have read (3,9) instead of (12). Changed it now : ) Hope that didn't cause anyone any problems (I thought that was a really tough question but everyone's got it so far -

damn you Stella

:lol: )

^_^ WOW Shrensh lol - I've been on it two hours...

I'm stuck on: 6 across, 19 across, 24 across and 27 across ! That's all I need to complete !! :huh:

Thanx for posting BPanther & Raekwon great crossword ! ;)

well, i only just started it, and 6 across was the first one i got hehehehehe

give u a clue andy, it begins with T

:)

I just noticed while looking over the crossword again that question 21 down is linked to question 27 across when it should be linked to question 28 across.

Also made another minor correction: 1 across should have read (3,9) instead of (12). Changed it now : ) Hope that didn't cause anyone any problems (I thought that was a really tough question but everyone's got it so far -

damn you Stella

:lol: )

Actually, 1 across was one of the ones I managed to get on my own, amazingly enough. I know the dialog of the cut-scene from the end of the Great Wall level almost off by heart, so I just typed what I thought the spelling was until the crossword accepted it :lol:

I just noticed while looking over the crossword again that question 21 down is linked to question 27 across when it should be linked to question 28 across.

Thanks Shresh, just corrected that :) really sorry about the errors guys /whi That's all of them now I think!

Extra points for you for doing it *with* the errors!!!

^_^B) YAY I've taken another hour over those 4 that I couldn't get and I've finally completed it ! I can now go to bed a happy man LOL - Thanx again was a good challenge !! ^_^;)

LOL And thanx to Larsonsmother for that wonderful clue - Cheeky !!! :lol:

Edited by werdnA kroY

Well as some of you guys say: "Bloody Hell" :angry: ... But I'm finally done ;)

Another quick thing... Um do you think maybe this thread belongs in the Tomb Raider Legacy board? :huh:

Just curious :lol:

Well done for finishing it!! :)

And hmm, it did cross my mind, but I decided that because it was just a lil' puzzle rather then actualy being a discussion of any of the TR games, i'd put it here. Bit of a grey area (that's my excuse anyway!) :lol:

Well done for finishing it!! :)

And hmm, it did cross my mind, but I decided that because it was just a lil' puzzle rather then actualy being a discussion of any of the TR games, i'd put it here. Bit of a grey area (that's my excuse anyway!) :lol:

Lol@Raek, ok I guess....next time it wont be that easy :angry2:

:lol:

Edited by Purple

I am not even half way done and I REFUSE to cheat or use an online TR site like Stella's!!

I will do this on my own using sheer memory and replaying the old TR games on the PC!!

:lol:^_^

Good luck on that J :rolleyes: Lol

*Cheers j7wild* ..... *ehem*

..... Go, go, go, go shawty is your birthday ;)

Hi again! :)

Here's a quiz now... bit more easy but hope you enjoy it!

http://lco.iteachers.eu/quiz/tombraider.htm

p.s. Singr and I wrote this quiz some time ago (Without the Legend questions). Credit goes to her too!

BPanther