Everything posted by Tom@LCO
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
The people have spoken and it worked! Now for Windows 8 lol
-
The new XBOX that's coming....
I think Microsoft are trying to sell PlayStation 4's and Mac computers because they are really making horrible decisions lately. Perhaps they need Bill Gates to come out of retirement!
-
Tomb Raider Lara Croft 9-Inch Statue
Sometimes you just gotta have it lol.
-
Square Enix Presents at E3 2013
[mediahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi3UKugSCI4 Watch live from here.
- Square Enix Presents at E3 2013
-
Tomb Raider Lara Croft 9-Inch Statue
New Statue 9" Description: The 2013 Tomb Raider game comes to life as a 9-Inch tall statue of heroine Lara Croft! This Tomb Raider Lara Croft 9-Inch Statue looks absolutely stunning. Featuring an incredible amount of detail capturing the protagonist of the Tomb Raider.
-
PC difficulties overcome with game controller
I agree with you... I called it too much resistance. I enjoyed what exploration there was but I'd like more and less of the other.
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
lol J7 very hard to please you imo. I thought it was great and so did my friends that have seen it.
-
Tomb Raider 2013 Complete Video Walkthrough (spoilers alert)
I believe I edited it for a better one.
-
AOD 10th Anniversary Celebration
I know I'll be working on that day but I might be able to pop in for a chat for a few.
-
Game wont run Win7 64bit
right click on the exe in the installation folder and select properties and run as admin. then run it in xp mode. See what happens..
-
Everything about Movies and DVDs
Yeah she was and David was their son who was killed in the search for spock.
-
For real?
I guess Eckhardt was booked. Medi-packs had an expiration date?
-
PC Patch Released Today!
lol That's funny! A patch for a patch
-
Console patches incoming!
ah maybe that's why and it needs an internet connection.
-
Console patches incoming!
Xbox offers you an update when available when you launch the game.
-
PC Patch Released Today!
We have enough patches so far to make a quilt!
-
Console patches incoming!
Now that's what I call a laundry list lol ... Thanks!
-
Solarii Woodpecker (dedicated to Shrensh)
I think he was sleeping on the job lol.
-
What is this and why does it come up?
I would go to accessories and system tools and roll it back using system restore to a date before you tried to install the device.
-
Call me old fashioned...
I dunno I kinda like all of them. They all have something special in their own way.
-
PC Patch Released Today!
I'm stunned how many fixes so far. I guess they didn't test it much for the pc lol.
- Help with pole swing in Tomb of Handmaiden :(
-
Square Enix Files New Trademark
Should be interesting.
- STEAM version(Tomb Raider 2013) progreams/issues
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.