Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. LOL!! They are 2 months old, they can barely hold a rattle for 5 seconds!!
  2. I feel the same way - I wasted 2 hours yesterday trying to finish St. Francis Folly but I kept killing her!! 2 hours I could had spent with my girls!!
  3. I saw a Trainer the other day; a Trainer is a small program you run after you started the game which changes the default settings of the game program allowing your game character to have unlimited ammo, all weapons, invincible, etc Google for it - it's somewhere on the net
  4. Guested Account replied to a post in a topic in PC Tech Zone
    it looks like a rootkit virus has hijacked your PC but I could be wrong... let me see if I can find a solution but it's gonna be complicated do you have hijack software on your PC? http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th.../hijackthis.php can you download it, run it to scan your PC and post the Contents of ENTIRE Log here? this is what a typical hijackthis log looks like:
  5. Infinite 50 cal pistol ammo and show enemy health all that hard work for 2 lousy cheats - I think I will skip the rest
  6. Poor Kitty gonna fall and hurt itself!!
  7. here's the saved game; unzip it first. do you know where it goes? Temple_of_Khamoon.zip
  8. I seen him in one of the upstairs hallways to that leads to the side rooms, I seen him downstairs by the crates, I seen him in the Bedroom but he doesn't say or do anything. Is he Mute?
  9. how did you do it without killing her in the Knife Room?
  10. I've beaten Caves, City of Vilcabamba, Lost Valley and Tomb of Qualopec but I can't beat St Francis Folly - it is not possible on the PC
  11. Up and Down button, don't look at Lara and wait for her to reach the height of her walk to the left to press the Down button, just keep pressing them over and over again and you will see her speeding up her wall run.
  12. Guested Account replied to a post in a topic in PC Tech Zone
    Did you check the REMEMBER ME box on the right when you first Logged into LCO?
  13. Are you at the part with a retracting crushing wall, a retracting timed horizontal bar, another crushing wall and a permanent horizontal bar? It took me a while to get this but I noticed that when the first door opens and closes, that's the best time to do a running jump and when Lara jumps, the door will be open and the bar will be in place. As soon as Lara hits the bar while still holding down the forward button (to make her swing on it), press jump immediately and keep tapping the jump button to get her thru the next door and to the next pole and off the next pole.
  14. One of them won't be available until end of this month, beginning of July and the other one won't be available until August.
  15. PM me in LCO please, Purple NO MORE REPLIES PLEASE
  16. Any member of LCO who lives in the USA who still doesn't have TRA? Larsonsmother has graciously turned down her copy of TRA because she already has one and I ran into difficulty getting a PAL PS 2 copy.
  17. Don't forget to grab the secret in this room before you leave this level.
  18. I also suggest everyone here to get Peer Guardian 2.0 6B: http://phoenixlabs.org/pg2/ :excl:
  19. I played the whole game on the PC and I have experience no Bugs in the game. Just annoying camera angles, hard puzzles, not enough time on those time runs, etc.
  20. do what I do before I play TR... get drunk first.... J/K
  21. These outfits work on both Tomb Raider Legend and Tomb Raider Anniversary: http://www.tombraiderhub.com/tr7/modding/index.html and the Tomb Raiders and Raiderettes at the other Tomb Raider forum take this task very seriously!! 241 Pages!! http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=95926
  22. Also the entire St. Francis Folly Level part of going up and down the tall structure to get the 4 keys is totally unacceptable!!
  23. I want to know what kind of psycho made this whole game up: the artifact in the fire room in Palace Midas, this puzzle, and there are 2 more later in this level that will drive you nuts!!
  24. I found a new way: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...ost&p=23694


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.