Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

Tomb Raider 10th Release Dates !!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad news guys, the game has just been delayed till June 2007 according to the new trailer :( .

Believe me, I'm not happy about that. :angry: First they tell me it's in May, and now they tell me it's in June? I don't know what y'all call it where you are, but where I'm from, it smells like either fraud or false advertising. :angry2:

I wouldn't call it either of those. Eidos is perfectly entitled to push back the release date if they wish, and 25 May is only a week away from June (and 29 May is only 3 days away from June if you're American and getting the PS2 version). If that trailer does mean that it's delayed (and I'm not going to be convinced that it has been until the official site is updated), it's not a significant delay at all.

I don't personally think it's been delayed at all, I think that's an American Trailer for the PC version, which is set for June anyhow. I don't know if any games company has ever delayed their product by a couple of weeks prior to release date because the stores (At least in England) tend to get the game delivered to them a couple of days to a week prior to the release date. What could they fix in a week anyhow? ( I actually don't know lol, I'm not a games designer)

MsC

I don't mind a short delay, if its to complete the game!

We dont want another unfinished game like Angel of Darkness!

I reckon it was released early, and unfinished, because everyone was complaining about the wait!

So just look on the bright side: a little more waiting = a better game! :D

I think the game is either:

Released in May in the UK and June in the US

OR

Released worldwide on PS2 and PC in May and PSP in June

It IS terribly confusing... I just wish they would announce the ACTUAL release DAY already! :P

June 5th for the USA. Europe and everywhere else is still waiting for their release date: http://www.tombnews.com/news/2007042401/

• 3 weeks later...

What's the release date for Europe? :huh:

Although I've been saving up for driving lessons, I might just buy TRA instead lol :D:lol:

I will be gettin the PS2 version. I'm sure it will be worth the wait! ;) (And the money :lol: LOL)

I hope it comes out before the summer hols-cos then I wont feel so bad sitting indoors on the PS2 hahaha :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info anyway peeps!

x x x :):D