Everything posted by Guested Account
-
Kitties!!!!!!!!!!
-
SSE instruction set
you left out the Memory Bandwidth Benchmark results from your Sandra scan. that would had told me if your PC support SSE but anyway, I did some google research and your FIC AD 11 does not support SSE and you won't be able to play TR Legend or TR Anniversary on it!!
-
SSE instruction set
download Sandra here, run it, and post your memory and system benchmark: http://www.sisoftware.co.uk/index.html?dir...langx=en&a=
-
SSE instruction set
this error message? "TRL Demo can only be played on a PC that supports the SSE instruction set, which isn't supported on your PC." -- it means: PC is too old and does not support the SSE (or 3DNow!) instruction set that was introduced on the Pentium III processor. SSE (Streaming SIMD Extensions) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streaming_SIMD_Extensions Is your Computer build before 2000?
-
I Want This !!
y'all have one; how come I didn't know about this until I came across it on Amazon.com?
-
I Want This !!
Wow, I only have Tomb Raider Comic Issues #1-3; now I can get all 50 issues in one book!! http://www.amazon.com/Tomb-Raider-Compendi...9226&sr=1-1 :woho: :woho:
-
~Why Do You Like Tomb Raider?~
someone not gonna like my answer: because she was the first girl in my life (albeit she is a video game character but not real) that does everything I ask her to do and before you crucify me, think about that thought for a second and you will understand my statement. Why do we play Video Games and watch Movies? To get away from reality for a few hours.
-
Beowulf 2007 Trailer (Angelina Jolie's New CGI Film)
thats some awesome CGI; even better than Pixar's!! right click save as, add .mov to the end of whatever name you give it same trailer, 3 different HD resolutions 480p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (38MB) 720p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (66.2MB) 1080p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (126MB)
-
I will be gone next Tuesday and Wednesday
Guested Account replied to Guested Account's topic in Welcome Newcomers,Announcements,Members PhotosWe are leaving in 30 min, so I'll see everyone tomorrow night - behave yourselves!!
-
New to LCO? Please Post Here!
Welcome yellowngreen, Welcome!! Which Tomb Raider Game is your favorite and which one is your least favorite?
-
Everything about Movies & DVD
NEW Resident Evil Extinction Theatrical Trailer right click and save target as (add.mov at the end of the file name) 480p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (49.2MB) 720p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (125MB) 1080p: http://playlist.yahoo.com/makeplaylist.dll...m=web&pt=rd (181MB) the following it's a Red Band Trailer which means it's rated R for graphic violence, blood, gore, horrific images, partial nudity!! http://flash.sonypictures.com/video/movies...edband_high.swf
-
I will be gone next Tuesday and Wednesday
Guested Account replied to Guested Account's topic in Welcome Newcomers,Announcements,Members Photosyou used to live in Houston? Thank you Purple!! We will, I am planning to put in a couple of hours of fishing for Bass!!
-
I will be gone next Tuesday and Wednesday
Guested Account replied to Guested Account's topic in Welcome Newcomers,Announcements,Members Photosthank you, we will (the girls will be with us)
-
I will be gone next Tuesday and Wednesday
Tuesday is Andrea's Birthday, she will be 21 !! Tuesday is also our 3rd year wedding anniversary !! We are getting away from this big crazy city and going up to stay at my friend's lake house on Lake Conroe for a couple of days.
-
HELP
do you have administrator privilege on the PC you are installing the game to?
-
Beowulf Poster with Angelina Jolie !!
and Forrest Gump
-
Beowulf Poster with Angelina Jolie !!
Robert Zemeckis ( http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000709/ ) is directing this movie? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0442933/ It doesn't seem like his type of film!!
-
Centaurs
having Lara go into the crouch position will keep her from being turn into stone by the green rays
-
midas palace: timed run
are y'all talking about the last artifact in the Palace Midas' Fire Room? yeah, you have to be fast, perfect and you can't stop or hesitate. it gives you a checkpoint after Lara pulls the lever but it's useless because if you reload the game and start at the lever, the tower has already retracted. took me almost 50+ times before I picked up the artifact with maybe 2 sec to spare.
-
YouTube
Has this cat been bitten by a radioactive Spider?
-
Tomb raider animated episodes?
-
Join the Shrensh's YouTube Tomb Raider Station !!
I love it, Shrensh!! I get to see a new Morbid Video of Lara dying every week made by Shrensh and YouTube even personally notifies me by email to let me know there is a new video online!!
-
Hey! I don't have these 2 Lara Action Figures !!
why get it from EBay? You pay more on EBay than if you bought it direct from an online retailer: http://amazingtoyz.com/playerselect.html I just placed a preorder for both of them!!
-
Wall Running Help
I think this video will help; you are trying to get the 4th artifact in the Obelisk of Khamoon level, right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du03ypUUb04...ted&search= if you get stuck again, this person has posted all kind of helpful videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/TRATutorial
-
Who wants to replay TR AOD with me ?
go into setup and turn volumetric FX off
LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE
© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"
Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.