Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

LARA CROFT ONLINE HOME PAGE

The anticipation is getting to me.

While thinking all the time about the TR anniversary game, my mind is going cookoo. So I went ahead and pulled out my old TR1 game and started playing it from the beginning. I don't have the TR1 Gold edition, just the original,so I don't know the extra levels that were put in the Gold Edition.

I get to the Lost Valley and the T-Rex freaks me out much like it did the first time.

Has anyone else started playing TR1 again too. Who has the TR1 Gold,What can I hope to expect from the anniversary edition.

I started playing tr1 just before christmas and it still has its old magic. The atmosphere in st. francis folly is imense. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up its almost freaky when you go through the thor and democles door and the music starts, i love it so much. Even to this day i still keep digging out the game every so often. Also i completed it again and fancied playing trII which i hadnt played in years, so i went and bought it and now im on opera house, still though, the anticipation is growing as march gets closer. :angry2:

Anyone else have any thoughts? :huh:

Yeah, Play are a good company, but when it comes to release dates they play themselves safe. You'll see that June is pretty much the end of Spring (June the 20th to be exact :rolleyes: ) so that definitely is not a release date to go by. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it will be out within the first couple days of May. I can hope anyhow.

MsC

Edited by Ms.Croft

• 2 weeks later...

In honor of the TRA edition coming out soon, I have started to play all the games in order, not the golds of course, (don't have them) and I am now on "Living Quarters" on TRII. Already got TR1 out of the way, but now that I have two jobs, playing games becomes very hard for me to do now, but I will still try to play and beat all seven games before TRA comes out.

In honor of the TRA edition coming out soon, I have started to play all the games in order, not the golds of course, (don't have them) and I am now on "Living Quarters" on TRII. Already got TR1 out of the way, but now that I have two jobs, playing games becomes very hard for me to do now, but I will still try to play and beat all seven games before TRA comes out.

im trying to do the same...its actually pretty fun playing them another time through..especially TR 1 IMO

I've never played TR1 I have it on PC, and I've downloaded all the things I need to make it run, but as soon as I get past the 'Caves' level, it either freezes or crashes. So, I can't wait for TR:A.

aw Poor Morph! TR1 was the first game i bought and what got me 'hooked' on TR - If I ever need a TR 'fix' now, I always seem to dig out TR1 - well, at least u get to play it with better graphics!

:D

I just hope so very much that they'll release a playable demo of TRA like they did for TRL.

They have to! ...this waiting is torturous.. It's driving me insane :wacko:

Edited by Controlled Chaos

I would love to play the original TR1 game,cos I'm born 1995 and couldn't play it :rolleyes: .Could someone tell me a site where i can get the whole TR1 game.

I would love to play the original TR1 game,cos I'm born 1995 and couldn't play it :rolleyes: .Could someone tell me a site where i can get the whole TR1 game.

What platform are you looking for -- PC or PS1? Amazon has it for PS1, but you might want to use google to look for more places. I haven't found it for PC online yet. I'll post if I do.

*Edit: I found some PC versions on eBay. The other places, like play.com I found are out of stock for PC.

Thanks!And on what platform i play all of the games is the usual(for em atleast)PC.

Thanks again! :D:)