• Snowmobile
    • Quad Bike
    • Underwater Propulsion Vehicle (UPV)
    • Kayak
    • Inflatable Boat
    • Mine Cart
    • Jeep
    • Other/None

good question purple - trouble is, in your poll, there isn't an option for 'none' - lol!

anyone that knows me will know i have an aversion to vehicles in TR games - they've got me into endless trouble. However, i managed to complete the motorbike levels in TRL first time through so i'd have to vote for the motorbike :lol:

My worst vehicle would be either the boat in the Venice level in TR2 (i was stuck there for months, don't ask why!) or the bike in last revelation, where you had to find the upgrade for the bike to jump over that pit in the Trenches level - gawd, i hated that level - i used to get so frustrated, i'd just abandon the bike somewhere, carry on on foot, go round and round in circles, cursing and swearing - lol, then forget where i left the bike and have to look for it again for hours!

oh, and didn't like the kayak in TR3 either, impossible to control, or was that just me? probably lol!

^_^

good question purple - trouble is, in your poll, there isn't an option for 'none' - lol!

anyone that knows me will know i have an aversion to vehicles in TR games - they've got me into endless trouble. However, i managed to complete the motorbike levels in TRL first time through so i'd have to vote for the motorbike :lol:

My worst vehicle would be either the boat in the Venice level in TR2 (i was stuck there for months, don't ask why!) or the bike in last revelation, where you had to find the upgrade for the bike to jump over that pit in the Trenches level - gawd, i hated that level - i used to get so frustrated, i'd just abandon the bike somewhere, carry on on foot, go round and round in circles, cursing and swearing - lol, then forget where i left the bike and have to look for it again for hours!

oh, and didn't like the kayak in TR3 either, impossible to control, or was that just me? probably lol!

^_^

Oh sorry about that LM, I should have made a choice that said Other/None Lol! (I'm not sure if I left some vehicles out) I tried modifying the Poll but I guess you can't.

I voted for the quadbike ^_^ Although I do rather like the snowmobile as well.

My most hated vehicles were the kayak and the UPV, both from Tomb Raider 3. I think I hate the UPV a bit more than the kayak though.

BTW Purple, I modified the poll to include the option Other/None :)

I voted for the quadbike ^_^ Although I do rather like the snowmobile as well.

My most hated vehicles were the kayak and the UPV, both from Tomb Raider 3. I think I hate the UPV a bit more than the kayak though.

BTW Purple, I modified the poll to include the option Other/None :)

OMG! Shrensh THANK YOU A MILLION for modifying the Poll for me :wub::wub::wub:

lol! not a problem purple! i'm probably on my own not liking vehicles much!

:)

You certainly aint LM! I hate them! I voted for the snowmobile because that's the one single veichle I enjoyed didn't mind so much. All the others I hate, without exception. I feel like I'm whizzing along through the level missing things. It's Tomb Raider - I want to explore every corner! Not just fly past everywhere.

I feel like in TR3 they were just adding veichles for the hell of it... so they could write MORE VEICHLES on the box. I would have been happier to see LESS VEICHLES but I doubt the game would have sold as much! :lol: Eidos haven't caught up with our advanced thinking!

I feel like I'm whizzing along through the level missing things. It's Tomb Raider - I want to explore every corner! Not just fly past everywhere.

I feel like in TR3 they were just adding veichles for the hell of it... so they could write MORE VEICHLES on the box. I would have been happier to see LESS VEICHLES but I doubt the game would have sold as much! :lol: Eidos haven't caught up with our advanced thinking!

I agree, I don't like them - I did manage the motorcycle in Legend but was glad when ithe ride was over. The UPV was definately my most hated. Are they easier to use if you play using a joystick or something other than just the keyboard?

I agree, I don't like them - I did manage the motorcycle in Legend but was glad when ithe ride was over.

I know what u mean AngelR! - the first time was bad enough, but the second time - omg, please be over soon, surely this is the end.....nope, keep going....ah, this looks like the end......nope, my hands are killing me.....pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase let this be over - lol!

:P Snowmobile & Quadbike for me - I liked the fact that you could get off them and have a look around and explore the areas...

Although the Kayak was a little hard to control I thought that the raging river and scenery were fantastic in that level so I enjoyed that too.

The speedboat was also cool in Tr2 especially the bit when you had to get enough speed to fly up the ramp and crash through the bridge to the other side...WhoooHoooo!!!!

And though the motorbike in Legend was wayyy to sensitive I enjoyed that too - though it's such a relief when it's over - I don't know what that's like to control with a console but on the PC it makes your fingers ache Big-Time !!

I'd have liked that bit in Legend not to be a race to catch the train though coz it would have been nice to get off the bike and have a look around especially at the burning bridge bit (it would have been cool if Lara could have beaten the other bikers there and set up a trap to blow them up on the bridge)

But with the exception of the underwater upv thing (I don't like Lara underwater at the best of times - it makes me panic !!) I think I have enjoyed all the vehicles in the games....

Andy ^_^

Edited by werdnA kroY

I know what u mean AngelR! - the first time was bad enough, but the second time - omg, please be over soon, surely this is the end.....nope, keep going....ah, this looks like the end......nope, my hands are killing me.....pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase let this be over - lol!

LOL. What got me was that they definately used some of the same scenery - why didn't they stop when we'd seen it once.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I voted for the quad bike. I play all the TR games on a console (PS2) and the motorcycle runs in TRL are good because you can use the left analog joystick on the controller to steer the bike. But as far as the worst vehicle goes, I am in agreement with that motorcycle with sidecar.