Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Lara Croft Online Tomb Raider Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guested Account

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Guested Account

  1. you can play it on the PS2 or any version you wish
  2. Display Adapter? you mean your Video Card is starting to go...
  3. I played the game ONCE on the Playstation 2 and completed it. I was looking for some DVD movie the other day and I found the PC version of the game and I figure it will be a different experience (Graphic and Control Wise - no controller on the PC) playing on the PC for the first time after so many years. Who wants to replay this Classic Game with me? Come on!! It's been 6 years now!! It will be like NEW!!
  4. I like Lara's attitude: I'm a dangerous girl It's clean in here Great, Another Cold Dark City You call that a Dossier? EEEEEWWWW!!
  5. It's been a long time but if I remember correctly, my best time was 1:07:00
  6. she was in Ring 2, Final Destination 3, Death Proof, Grindhouse, Bobby, Sky High, Black Christmas, Factory Girl
  7. are the episodes free for anyone to watch or do we have to go through a complex sign up process and create a user name and password and then to find out it doesn't work... ...reminds me of something similar!!
  8. I played the first one on the PS-1; found it extremely boring and absurd to the point I never did finish it; I ended up giving it to a friend who played it for a while and ended up trashing it. Tomb Raider is still #1 and this coming from someone who first played it (AND COMPLETED IT) on an old Pentium 60 PC (with NO CONTROLLER, NO SOUND CARD, NO 3D CARD, and a framerate that went from Slow Motion to Frame by Frame to Freezing Up) and a Sega Saturn; way back before most of y'all were either born or still in diapers!!
  9. you have to complete all the time trials for all the levels in each area to get the cheats; 4 in Peru, 4 in Greece, 3 in Egypt, etc!!
  10. Jack Bauer on the big screen with less violence and no 24 hour countdown clock
  11. every time you complete a level, you can go back and replay it in easy, medium, hard and time trial mode. there is no need to complete the entire game before you can replay each level.
  12. only if you complete the time trials for all the other levels and get a 100% final result!!
  13. so what is the correct aiming button on the PC? Von Croy is stuck!!
  14. took me a while playing AOD on the PS 2 to figure out that the aiming button is NOT the one in the instruction manual!!
  15. you are welcome!! yup, I think everyone was stuck at this spot!!
  16. this should help: http://www.laracroftonline.com/forum/index...?showtopic=2634
  17. Wow they are even changing Lara's hair and eyes color: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.p...;postcount=1993 http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.p...;postcount=1991 http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.p...;postcount=2046 and the textures and color of the levels: http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showpost.p...;postcount=2041
  18. don't forget Comet Cursor, another Spyware that takes forever to remove from your PC I learned my lesson in 1999 and I will never fall for it again!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Cursor oh and if you like to still use Real Player, you are stuck with it!! Real Player is another stupid program I have not used in 8 years on any of my PC and I never will!! I had to completely reformat the HD on my Pentium 3 computer and then reinstall Windows 98 and Anti Virus and update any programs and software drivers that needed updating (imagine doing this on a dial up) just to remove it!! http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,125772-page,5/article.html oh the Comet Cursor people claim their product is not Spyware: http://blogs.pcworld.com/techlog/archives/002194.html
  19. yeah you just want to see Lara in her lingerie again!!
  20. do you have another PC even an old one that you no longer use but still bootable? Connect the monitor to a different PC, If it works there, you have a problem with the video card in the original PC. If it doesn't, replace the monitor.
  21. what's the Style Units Level?
  22. Guested Account replied to Purple's topic in Off Topic
    Damn I got to get one of those IPhones!! With so many functions and uses, why would anyone not want one?!? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xXNoB3t8vM
  23. what do you unlock for 100% complete?
  24. I completed the Time Trial for Croft Manor and it unlocked nothing. I have a feeling it needs to be combined with the completed time trials of all of the game's levels to unlock something; unfortunately, I am stuck at St. Francis time trial so I guess I will never find out.
  25. thats weird!! can you go back to a previous checkpoint?


LARA CROFT ONLINE TOMB RAIDER HOME PAGE

© Lara Croft Online All rights reserved. "Serving Tomb Raider Fans Since 2001"

Lara Croft ® and Tomb Raider ™ are trademarks of © CDE Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.